View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:30 PM

Videos of Me riding a couple of friends horses!

Just found these on my old you tube account! They are a 2/3 year old now, and I hope I ride a bit better!!

They are all of the first time I have jumped the horses, so my position etc are rubbish!!

Me and & Ianto (Pronounced Yanto!) He is a Welsh Section D, and was about 15.1/2 hh (I think!). This was during my 1st year of college, so sometime in 06/07.

Me and Leo! (Owned by the same person that owns Ianto!) Crazy TB, about 16hh.

Me and Casta Z! (Owned by my Best Friend!) He is one of the most amazing horses I have ever ridden, so supple, and responsive. I believe he was bought from Germany, and has competed on the show jumping circuit out there, and did quite well!

This is from my work experience at my old riding school, I am on the grey, right at the back, and I ended up at the front! The pony I was riding was called Flash for a reason!! This is just to show how much fun our staff hacks were!!

Hope it works, and I hope you all enjoy!!
x
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-05-2010, 08:45 PM
It would'nt let me view the last one but the others are great thanks for sharing
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Aww no! I can't watch videos
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
It would'nt let me view the last one but the others are great thanks for sharing
Thanks! Not very good videos, and riding, but just wanted to show off the ponies!! They are all very special to me and gave me a lot of confidence!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Aww no! I can't watch videos
Oh no! Well, they aren't that good anyway! I can't find any pics of them, will have a browse through my friends social networking site pictures and see if I can find any!

x