Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 08:20 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 25th February, 2020

Good morning everyone, having trouble with my internet this morning that's why I am late. Must get Amber out she is still not well.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 08:44 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follw

Do hope Amber improves as the day goes on and that you get on well with the new tablets.

Nice compliments Griff take all you can get

Lovely morning here with a strange yellow something and blue sky. Wonder how long this will last!

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 09:36 AM
Good morning all.

Moyra Opps with your internet hope its resolved or resolved itself.
Sorry Amber is not well still being sick? or just off colour?

Sue Good Lord have one here too the yellow looking circular thing in the sky. LOL

Griff Terry sounds like a nice man. What are your plans for today?

Chris Hope hubby is a bit better. And your walk to the seafront is a nice one.

Lynn More decorating today?

Losos Hope and yours are good.

To everyone have a good day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Just off her food at the moment which is unusual for her! But at least she is not being sick anymore.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2020, 11:16 AM
Morn kiddiewinks

Bit late on parade but decided it was about time I sorted out some of the garage. If you remember Sue had to run an extn power lead from one side and end to the other for spare fridge and freezer. Well no more. There was a live " outside" type power socket inside the garage ( don't ask why) and a dead double socket outlet underneath. Yes this is crazy but that was the last owner of this place, I think he had a screw loose.

Well now I change it, the outside one has gone and the double socket is now live, so no more cables across the garage floor, and at this end not the other.

still got more sorting to do but at least it is a start. Looks like trip to the dump soon.

Don't know why we have a spare microwave, Sue may be able to explain why
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Windy, cold but the sun is shining, thought I would put washing out but it keeps coming over dark so tumble dryer won again.

Hope Amber feels better soon Moyra, at least she has stopped being sick.
No decorating today Kazz having a rest for a few days.
Ha ha Sue strange yellow thing in our skies to.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 01:29 PM
Well the yellow thing in the sky has been overtaken by rather brisk rain and I think hail/sleet Brrrrrr dark skies too.

Moyra I wonder if Amber is giving herself a break from food clever girl. Hope she feels better soon.

Tw Well done you, and have to say I have spare things as well and one of those was a microwave my sister had it when her broke. Cannot recall why I had a brand new spare microwave sure there was a reason.

Lynn Have a good day resting...…….
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Trip to the dump done, managed between the rain showers, so that rubbish out of the way. Tomorrow will try and start some petol garden machinery not used for years but think that will go the same way as todays rubbish.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Trip to the dump done, managed between the rain showers, so that rubbish out of the way. Tomorrow will try and start some petol garden machinery not used for years but think that will go the same way as todays rubbish.
This is a good clear-out
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Good evening all.

Cold day here but the rain held off until 4 pm ish.

Dave has relented just a little and phoned the doctors. Tablets changed and he's got to monitor how he feels on the new ones for a couple of weeks to see how it goes.

I've been to the opticians this afternoon. An hour and twenty minutes to check my eyes. The optician insisted on explaining the eye photo to me. Apparently, to top off the macular degeneration, I now have cataracts starting in both eyes. Oh the joys of getting old. New glasses should be here in two weeks so at lease I should be able to see again so some good came out of it

I hope Amber gets over her upset soon Moyra. They do worry us when they are ill
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >