Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 07:30 AM

Daily Thread. Thursday,13th February, 2002

Good morning everyone, trust you and your four legged friends are all well. Another bad night!

Have a good day, wrap up warm and dry and above all keep safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 08:21 AM
Morning Moyra, funnily enough I had one as well. Must have been the rain. It is so dark here with the rain again. When will it stop I ask myself. Ah well have a good day and try to kip later Moyra. Hope everyone else has a good as day as they can. Gloomy ain't it? Makes one give up the diet and turn to drinking and eating.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you improve as the day goes on Moyra.

Yep blowing a gale and raining hard when I got up at 4,45am to get Ben up only to find he did not need to leave until 7,30 I could have killed him. Anyway the rain had stopped by then so got Teazle out. It is now raining again

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 08:49 AM
Good morning both, also those to come. Even Griff is we can prose her away from A Steve's boxers LOL and B the doorbell viewer.

Sorry you had a bad night both of you.

Moyra Do you have a routine for sleep, or is it pain that keeps you awake?
Brenda How is everything?

Lynn Your life is just so much happier where you are I am so pleased you moved when you did.

Sue Not attempting the washing today next doors shed door cam off yesterday in the wind.

Chris Bet its lovely walking alone for once or twice a year.

I was awoken by the rain too in fact may move bedrooms as I think the door opening part of the window where I sleep needs tweaking can hear outside suspect its the seal. Will wait for the weather to improve and then have a go or at worst get someone in. Not trying it now as it is weather tight and I do not want to be messing about in the rain and end up worse.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope you improve as the day goes on Moyra.

Yep blowing a gale and raining hard when I got up at 4,45am to get Ben up only to find he did not need to leave until 7,30 I could have killed him. Anyway the rain had stopped by then so got Teazle out. It is now raining again

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe

I think you will be let off for murder. But the revenge would be wait till he does not have to get up one day then rush in and say your late when he gets up and ready to go just say Sorry wrong day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Sue, Kazz and all to follow.

Wet on the ground so rained overnight but not wet from the sky and sunny bit chilly though.
Not a lot on today just tidying. Gorden in London till tomorrow.
Awww Sue we love our children but sometimes they can be so frustrating. Like Kazz's idea.
Sorry you had a bad night Moyra and brenda.

Yes Kazz the best thing we did moving. Hopefully next week buying some paint and decorating. Starting with the living room I think,, then the hall then the 2 bedrooms. Hoping by Summer it will all be done.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 01:15 PM
Oops I see we have gone back 18 years. Slip of the finger Moyra. I so wish it was 2002 I would be so much younger.lol!! Yeh!! Not meant as a criticism Moyra just a bit of fun.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Good afternoon all.

Quite a nice morning here. Only a little breeze and a lot warmer. Dry and quite bright with a little bit of sun here and there.

Me, Gary and Rosie this morning. Dave is a lot better, but not all the way there yet. He really should see a doctor about all these recurring problems, but he is so bloody stubborn.

I never seem to have good nights. I wake up umpteen times a night. Dry mouth, too hot, toilet. I tend to sleep in two hour stretches and interrupted sleep is a pain in the backside.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 02:32 PM
Yes Brenda, I noticed it and tried to amend it unfortunately the system won't allow any alteration to the heading. So it registered the fact that I had tried to amend but not what! Would be wishful thinking and I did wonder if anyone would notice it. Maybe the mods will amend it for me as we should keep the history of the threads correct.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes Brenda, I noticed it and tried to amend it unfortunately the system won't allow any alteration to the heading. So it registered the fact that I had tried to amend but not what! Would be wishful thinking and I did wonder if anyone would notice it. Maybe the mods will amend it for me as we should keep the history of the threads correct.
I think the think the occasional glitch in history makes it interesting like how did Stonehenge get to where it was.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >