View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 07:53 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 26th January, 2020.

Good morning all, trust you are all in good health, dogs too.

Have a good day, take care, wrap up warm and dry and above all things stay safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 08:31 AM
Sorry folk couldn't change the heading supposed to be SUNDAY!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, yep you are correct it is Sunday. All day and guess what it is raining down here. I wonder sometimes, as we are told we get the sahara dust that comes over and covers the cars, is this gloomy grey weather coming from Australia? One never knows what the scientists decide? Anyway have a good day Moyra and all to follow. Oh yes Chinese was very nice and we had fun getting each other to guess what our sign was by drawing a pic of it.Hubby's was easiest as his was a snake.lol!! Then an amazing drawing of a horse by one of his sister Lou. Margaret my friend drew a tigger as she was a Tiger, Barb, the other sister, drew a very weird looking Monkey and I won't say what mine looked like. It was supposed to be an Ox. So to give a clue I drew a square with red written on it. Get it, Ox oh!! bg!! Bye for now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 09:14 AM
Good morning everyone.

Looks like it might be a wet and dull Sunday but hey longer days are about already. Can see some daffs or something popping up Spring is coming and end of January this week, although I like January myself, start of a new year, hope and joy.

Brenda sounds like you had a brilliant evening. Was it a party for a reason or simply a reason for a party?

Moyra Happy Sunday.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 09:27 AM
Morning Kazz, The sun has come out yeh!! It was a celebration of chinese new year and burns night. Not that I am chinese but I am part Scottish. My grandmother was a Galloway. No not a highland one. Oxen, get it? bg!! Anyway have a good day. That Saturday is going to confuse things. It will be good to see if peeps are awake. bg!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Good morning Brenda, Moyra, Kazz and all who follow

Easy mistake Moyra even I have done it and also put the wrong month It will keep all their toes

Pleased you enjoyed your evening Brenda.

Bright here now after a bit of damp early this morning. I have already got some daffodils out and two of my camellia bushes are thinking about coming into flower.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Wish I had heeded your warning of staying safe Sue. I have just stabbed myself with a screwdriver. bg!! Stupid I know but it will heal. I was trying to make a hole in a fat ball for the birds and the screwdriver slipped. How stupid am I? bg!! Off for a coffee and a biscuit as a sorry I hurt myself treat. bg!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2020, 11:49 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda, Kazz, Sue and all who follow.
We have a lovely bright breezy day here today so sheets on the line.
Some of the washing dried yesterday but it still needed tumbling and the bits that I don't put in the drier went on the rads.
Hopefully it will dry better today, although I think it will need the tumbler to air it properly.
Had a call from our energy supplier this morning about smart meters, so i told her unless you are prepared to cover the cost of moving my meters outside I will not agree to a smart meter.
She said I will note that and hung up quickly. Hoping they get the message now unless of course they want to move the meters for us. I doubt it very much though.

I have Snowdrops, Aconites and some mini Iris about to burst and still some late Summer stuff flowering.

Sounds like your get together was fun brenda. Hope the stab with the screwdriver heals quickly.

Hoping everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Good afternoon all.

A lovely morning here. Sunshine and quite mild out of the breeze. In the breeze is another matter.

I think we will stick with our new cafe. The food is great and cheap. However, we might have to switch back to the other one when the holiday makers invade

Rosie's anal glands are acting up so, unless she manages to empty them herself, a trip to the vets is on the cards this week. We'll see how it goes
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2020, 04:09 PM
Grated carrot Chris.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >