Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Kazz, Chris, Brenda and all who follow

Hope hospital appointment goes well for hubby Brenda.

Yep another dull and drizzly day. One load of washing done now just two beds to strip and wash. Had a lovely time out yesterday at Kew. The lights were quite spectacular. They suggest you leave yourself and hour to do the tour but we had taken two and a half and then looked at the time and had to leave to catch our trains home, Then I had a 2 hour drive home via Brighton. Got home at 12.30 am so straight to bed. Taking the decorations down today and that is all that is planned.

Hope all are well

Have a good day
Snap on the washing front. Sounds like quite an adventure yesterday.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Very wet and cold and dull around here. Alena thinks Xena has been doing rapid breathing which has worried her so we're off to the vets this afternoon for a check up. She's eating well, enjoys her walks, and has good digestion, sometimes her nose is dry but not all the time.
Hope all goes well please keep us up to date.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Yep hubby's appointment all ok. Cast off and stitches out and a wrist support put on. Has to go back in 4 weeks time. So, now it is just a case of keeping on top of the uti infections that he keeps having, although the last one was all clear. Have a good day all. Sun is out here. Take it easy Sue, remember bend at the knees.
That's really good news, 2020 has brought good news.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
Brenda, great news about your husband!
Raging here, the dog wardens have given the dog back...I asked about what's going to happen with the owner as the dog was neglected....I was told the dog is having treatment for its skin..no he bloody isn't!! So I said what about his eyes? Ingrowing dew claws, overgrown rear claws, lump on his paw?? They are getting the dog warden to call me back to reassure me.... that's not going to happen, the owner should be prosecuted!!
Griff - try not to get to stressed. How is your living away from home plan coming on?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Sun is out now so the second half of our walk was lovely.

Kelly, try 'phoning the RSPCA and give them the wardens number. They should be able to get the address details where you won't be able to.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Good afternoon everyone.
Gorden left for work at 6.20 this morning. Arriving home around 5.15.
Been busy tidying receiving Iceland shop and putting it away and had a snooze.
Also been watching a netflix series Messiah.

griff what a shame about the dog, do hope someone like RSPCA intervenes although wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them.
Harvey good luck with Xena hope it's nothing to worry about. Hope you are feeling well to.
brenda good news regards OH.
Hope everyone has had a nice day, your day sounds as if it has been a good one Kazz.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Rapid breathing can be caused by cold air or exhaust fumes. Do you walk near traffic that is heavy eg morning/afternoons?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Kazz, I am going to save enough money so I can cover a month in a shared house if needs be, the waiting list is huge at the council and I would be offered a room in a shared property.. and there's generally 30 people bidding...if I am going to end up sharing, I want to pick who with and I don't want to end up in a crap area ( god I sound like a snob lol) I think if I could save about £350 it would see me get a decent room...I will have to leave the dogs behind but they would be o.k
I spoke to the dog warden and they were adamant the dog was seeing a vet..I said well, the vet obviously isn't giving adequate treatment then, once she realised I actually knew what I was talking about the direction of the conversation changed...she will hopefully pass the information to the RSPCA and I have said I will email with the photos and she said if I tell the RSPCA the dog warden is aware they can get the owners details from them
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-01-2020, 05:41 PM
Kelly, save enough so that you have a nice cushion. That way, you won't be caught out and end up back with mum and dad just at the crucial time when your brother is visiting.

Good luck with the house hunting. It's never easy to get what you want.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Hope all goes well please keep us up to date.
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gorden left for work at 6.20 this morning. Arriving home around 5.15.
Harvey good luck with Xena hope it's nothing to worry about. Hope you are feeling well to.
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Rapid breathing can be caused by cold air or exhaust fumes. Do you walk near traffic that is heavy eg morning/afternoons?

Thanks for your thoughts, vet wants to do an X-Ray on Monday, has found some fluid retention around the heart (Casey had that as well) she's on the Frumiside tablets. Will keep you posted asap.

Brenda - No we never walk near heavy raffic, or hardly any traffic TBH. but we have had some cold mornings and she does like to sleep outside sometimes.
So pleased things are improving with hubby. Long may it continue.

Lynn - Is Gordon on the train??? I've been watching the news of the 'new trains' software going down and bus replacements not working, all sounds pretty horrendous, Hope he'll not get caughtup in that lot.
Have been feelling OK today, see what tommorrow brings
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >