Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 07:35 AM

Daily Chat Monday 30th December

Good morning everyone

Pleased your dad has offered the olive branch Griff. As the others suggested have a contingency plan in place for the next visit of your brother then hopefully your will not get caught up in his stupid game. Hugs and hope you are able to settle back home.

Up early again today and had to defrost car before son left for work. Sister coming today so poor old Barry is going to have to be on his best behaviour - at least he has his own room to escape to

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 08:58 AM
Lol Barry, it will soon be over!
Thanks sue, hopefully he won't want to come up at Easter!! Think I will have to be super nice to Steve and ask if I can go stay with him if it's overnight or a couple of days.
Not rushing back
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Morning all washing on the line. Had bacon butty and now thinking of taking Gert out or pop to Sainsburys first. Hmmmmmm

Sue Sure all will go well. A nice cup of something and a chat. How interesting to go and see that railway, saw it on the TV loved how he had the model of his Dad give his Gran the Christmas present.

Griff Maybe this is what it has taken to cause you to "relook" at your World. New horizons - 2020.

Brenda Hope your birthday was lovely, and all is well with your World.

Lynn How is your week planned out? more Soiree's in the lodge planned.

Chris I prefer my pork chops in the frying pan too but this was a change. How is your lads medication getting on settling down.

Losos Have a lovely day, glad all is going well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Well, I am back, dad's fine with me, I said hello to mum and she just snapped hello and barely spoken to me since.
The dogs weren't overly excited to see me either, Dakota is in particular very quiet
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 01:30 PM
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful sunny morning here, but cold.

Glad you are home Kelly. Give it some time and it will all settle down with mum. At least now you have time to make plans if that's what you want to do.

Gary is fine at the moment, Kazz, thanks for asking. He is on maximum dose now though so we are dreading more fits. Fingers crossed it won't happen
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 01:39 PM
Afternoon all. Well the lastest sample test came back with just a trace of protein and a trace of blood but they say there is nothing to worry about. They have sent it off for more testing and then decide whether to go onto more antibiotics. But at the moment nothing to worry about and to take another sample in a week to ten days time. So, we wait I suppose. Kelly pleased to hear you are back home. I expect the dogs were just a bit shell shocked by you going. They will soon come round again. Take Care. Hope Gary will be ok. Have a good afternoon everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Beautiful sunny morning here, but cold.

Glad you are home Kelly. Give it some time and it will all settle down with mum. At least now you have time to make plans if that's what you want to do.

Gary is fine at the moment, Kazz, thanks for asking. He is on maximum dose now though so we are dreading more fits. Fingers crossed it won't happen
That's great Chris really chuffed. How is the sofa working out?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Afternoon all. Well the lastest sample test came back with just a trace of protein and a trace of blood but they say there is nothing to worry about. They have sent it off for more testing and then decide whether to go onto more antibiotics. But at the moment nothing to worry about and to take another sample in a week to ten days time. So, we wait I suppose. Kelly pleased to hear you are back home. I expect the dogs were just a bit shell shocked by you going. They will soon come round again. Take Care. Hope Gary will be ok. Have a good afternoon everyone.
That sounds positive there Brenda. Over the hill I hope now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Thanks Kazz I hope so. Have a good evening and everyone else.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Losos Have a lovely day, glad all is going well.
Thanks Kazz, I went down down to the river today, Bruno likes to have a swim but Xena only puts her front paws in I feel good but start to come off the steroids tomorrow so imagine I will be 'down' for a few days.

Originally Posted by griff View Post
Dakota is in particular very quiet
It's sometimes difficult to know how a dog will react, probably didn't expect you to disappear and of course unable to stop you leaving.

Originally Posted by Chris View Post
He is on maximum dose now though so we are dreading more fits. Fingers crossed it won't happen
I also hope that it won't happen, maximum dose might mean the end of his 'fits' but I suppose you can't risk going back down to a lower dose. Best wishes to yu all.

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
they say there is nothing to worry about.
Great news
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >