Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 07:17 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 27th May,2020

Good morning everyone, I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Kelly hope your mum improves a lot today.

Have a good day all, stay safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-05-2020, 08:08 AM
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Another hot one again today.

Not much on today tidying indoors bit of tidying in the gardening mainly dead heading.

griff hope mum is improving today.
Chris hope blood test results are good for OH and that the Panda arrives.
Sue happy gardening.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 08:13 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Hope mum shows some improvement today Kelly and that the MRI gives some answers to what is happening.

Hope blood results are good for OH and that the Panda has arrived Chris.

Hope you manage a restful day Lynn

Lovely warm morning here. Teazle walked and have planted out some more runner bean plants. Have two more to bring on before planting them out. After a busy day yesterday I think I will take things as they come today.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 11:06 AM
Afternoon (just) all

Griff hope you get some answers following the MRI can they not put your Mom a catheter in?

Chris Hope the new Panda cam what colour did you go for? mine is black Percy1 was red1

Moyra Have a good day

Brenda Hope things moving forward for you

Sue My washing is on the line and off into the garden to read. The arch looks brilliant have often thought of one but never got round to it.

Lynn Have a great day
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 03:47 PM
Good afternoon all

Little white panda now asleep in the garage and it all went well. Good social distancing throughout and tax and insurance surprisingly easy. Even the parcel arrived safely.

Parking permit swapped over today for if we are ever allowed out again

Love the new garden work sue

Kelly everything crossed for your mum here xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 05:24 PM
Evening all
Mums scan was cancelled ....she refused the water tablets so they said about a catheter, she said she asked for that a week ago and was told no because of infection risk. I don't know her Drs name, I don't know what department she is under, I don't know how long she is likely to be there... nobody will talk to me, I went nuts this afternoon!
I am feeling very very angry and frustrated, my mum said the Dr was at the desk and to call...she was sat right there and wouldn't talk to me!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 07:35 PM
I just don't get it Kelly. Surely it makes sense to include family so that when released you know what to look out for.

I imagine you and your dad are tearing your hair out now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 08:10 PM
Kelly you are at high risk especially to go into the hospital, is there somewhere on their website to ask for help. Have to say the whole "privacy" situation with records caused me grief with my Aunt when getting information on the phone. But you cannot go in so how are you expected to find out.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Frustration abounds at my end and I am not related. Why do they say they believe she now cannot walk?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-05-2020, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Have to say the whole "privacy" situation with records caused me grief with my Aunt when getting information on the phone. But you cannot go in so how are you expected to find out.

Kazz - It drives me nuts as well. Everyone who you speak to on the phone now wants loads of personal information before they will talk to you. Full name, post code, house name, wife name, etc. etc. Normally you could bypass a lot of this by just turning up at the hospital, but in the present Covid19 pandemic you can't do that so poor Griff is suffering, it's not right.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >