Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 06:15 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 25th May, 2020

Good morning all, nice and bright out there. I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Sorry you are having so much trouble getting information about your mum, Kelly. Have a good day everyone, wrap up warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 07:45 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

So sorry you are having trouble getting information about your mum. Its like they dont think you should know anything and its like getting blood out of a stone. Do hope she has improved today. Ignore your brother if he cared he would be phoning you for updates.

Lovely morning here. Washing out and Tezle walked. Barry is busy once again in the garden doing the arch. We have come across a big problem - someone has put in a meta post and surrounded it with concrete and of course its is right where we have to put one of the legs of the new arch. Slowly getting it out but I think we might reach Australia by the time we do

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-05-2020, 08:35 AM
It is out!!!!! What a struggle. having a break then site the last post stump peg.

Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 08:45 AM
Good morning all.

Our first garden jaunt early today (and Rosie isn't a morning dog) because it is hot already.

Hope you get a more info on mum today Kelly and that it's good news.

We had a similar problem when we put a new fence in TW. We ended up putting ropes round it to move it when we finally did get it out. Boy was it heavy
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 09:17 AM
Morning all. We had that problem when we first moved into a house in Shoreham many years ago. This was a whirly clothes post and boy did it stink when we got it out as the owner had let her dog pee up it continually for years. Have a good day all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2020, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
It is out!!!!! What a struggle. having a break then site the last post stump peg.

Well done, like others have said they can be a right pain also had one many years ago, was younger and stronger in those days but it still knackered me

Can we have a photo of the new arch when it is all done and dusted.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2020, 10:24 AM
'morning all

Not sure what's on the agenda for today, sun is out so may well try to do something in the garden.

Enjoy your bank holiday everyone, see you soon.

Griff, hope you get some update from the hospital. Is the reluctance to pass on information to you to do with this stupid new 'privacy laws' which the EU imposed on us (GDPR or something)

Normally you would get around this by visiting the hospital but now you can't. Those stupid politicians in Brussels never thought about that did they
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 10:39 AM
Morning all.

Catch you all later off to the garden
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2020, 01:37 PM
Afternoon all, quick visit
Mums temp is 39.5, she is absolutely exhausted she can't move at all without morphine. I have asked twice for a Dr to call..no call so after talking to my mum I had a chat with my dad and I called the hospital again, the nurse explained it's basically emergency cover by a Dr as it's the weekend, she did go to try and get him to talk to me..but it was no good...she said as he's not the proper Dr he won't know what's what. She said they are hopefully going to do the MRI tomorrow and will no more then, I have said we are very concerned that she was managing to walk to go to the toilet and now she can't walk.. she can't move without morphine.
Top it all off my brother started again! Telling me that although I was next of kin I wasn't entitled to know the test results....the nurse said I am!! Basically he has been to university so therefore he is cleverer than me, and knows everything about everything!! I have told my dad he can speak to him as I won't. I did act grown up and included him in the WhatsApp messages
Good news, the crap was removed late last night from my fence so that's something!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-05-2020, 05:49 PM
Griff - your brother is wrong Going to try the e-mail thingy.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >