Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2020, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Sunny and warm here already this morning.
Breakfast then off out to do a shop for Michael and Margaret then drop it off nice day for a drive, few little bits for us.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are keeping well.
Have a good day, safe journey.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2020, 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Lynn and all who follow

Safe journey Lynn and hope you get everything on your list.

Lovely day here too. Teazle walked, washing (yet again)on the line and more turf cleaned and earth distributed round the garden. Perhaps I should go and do some weeding and cut back some of the daffodil leaves.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Hmm you have started me thinking the daffs I cut the dead flowers off as I always do just waiting for the stems to die off.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2020, 03:59 PM
Yes Kazz, now Amber has got used to using the whole garden she is happy enough. I guess she would love to go out on the green again though.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2020, 05:29 PM
Can't Steve take her out early morning or something honestly people do keep their distance.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2020, 09:44 PM
Yeah Moyra, i walk my pair and if I see anyone, I just clip them on the lead and keep well away
Lol...Chris, we have 3 ducks that come here each year...I can't suss it out, one year it was just a boy and girl...then it's always been 2 boys and a girl....I don't want to sully the ladies reputation but I think she's got 2 fellas lol
Kazz, I did go out.... it's not nice being stared at in the garden and it upsets the dog..she barks then I have to come in as the last thing I need is to have a complaint. As for anything else being done...well, it's the front garden now, it's absolutely hideous what they have done, several people have said they have ruined a perfectly lovely house... just hope it hasn't reduced our property value lol. They bought the property in October 2017, didn't touch it until January 2018, then it was stop start stop start and eventually nothing for a few months and then January this year...the whole lot got ripped out again and redone and some bits have been redone 5 times! Several people have questioned how a pub manager and I don't think the other has a Job...well, people wonder how they can have at least 3 properties, and afford to have work done and redone and then leave a house empty for 2 years...the police were very interested when they were sorting out all the problems and threats we had..and the car being written off...I personally think there is something very much amiss and I thought that before we had any problems
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2