Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 07:13 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 4th May, 2020

Good morning all, lovely bright morning. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Your doggies too. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Morning Moyra
Nice and bright here too at the moment! Got a little done in the gardens yesterday....which was nice, therefore, today will be a rest day!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 08:46 AM
Good morning Moyra, Griff and all who follow

Enjoy your day of rest Griff

Up and out early with Teazle then I made 4 face masks from odd pillow cases and shortened two kitchen table cloths as I am fed up with dragging them when I get up - really the wrong cloths for the table but I liked them

Hope all are well

Have a nice day and stay safe.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 09:21 AM
Good morning all.

Drizzly here so our morning jaunt to the garden has been delayed.

I think our next door neighbour must have come back home. Plenty of carer activity this morning so I'm guessing she's back home.

Got a Tesco order coming sometime between 2 pm and 10 pm so it'll be an afternoon of window watching. I can't settle when I know someone is coming so if you see twitching blinds today, that'll be me
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 09:34 AM
Morning all

Its my sisters birthday today. So card and her favourite Ferrero Roche chocolates dropped in the porch.

Its overcast here but I am hopeful as have washed bedding and now ready to put on the line.

Nothing more going on here bar walking Gert.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Afternoon Moyra, griff, Sue, Chris, Kazz and all to follow.
Turned out warmish here after a dull chilly start.

Not much on really had a chat with Elaine on the phone, Gorden working in the cabin I have tidied up and now sitting on the sofa with a snoring Dillon.

Ordered by belated birthday pressie yesterday taken some time to research, a new camera one I can pop in my pocket but has a zoom lens, and video and wifi connect. Very hard as I hate spending money on myself and wasn't prepared to pay some of the prices, any way got there in the end and it is being delivered tomorrow.

Michael a very happy boy Spain easing lockdown he can now go for bike rides as long as he stays in Madrid as far as he likes, they can also go for walks as long as no further than 1km why the difference I have no idea, so he bikes in the morning then they both go for a walk later in the day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon Moyra, griff, Sue, Chris, Kazz and all to follow.
Turned out warmish here after a dull chilly start.

Not much on really had a chat with Elaine on the phone, Gorden working in the cabin I have tidied up and now sitting on the sofa with a snoring Dillon.

Ordered by belated birthday pressie yesterday taken some time to research, a new camera one I can pop in my pocket but has a zoom lens, and video and wifi connect. Very hard as I hate spending money on myself and wasn't prepared to pay some of the prices, any way got there in the end and it is being delivered tomorrow.

Michael a very happy boy Spain easing lockdown he can now go for bike rides as long as he stays in Madrid as far as he likes, they can also go for walks as long as no further than 1km why the difference I have no idea, so he bikes in the morning then they both go for a walk later in the day.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
That's brilliant news for him.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2020, 02:08 PM
Lynn, that is fantastic news... about the camera and your son being allowed out
Chris, Tesco ring us and let us know what time the delivery slot is...we never know until the day
Kazz, I am sure your sister will love the chocolates and card, I hope you have the same weather as me!!