View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Yeah, Brown has gone Yayyyy, woop, woop, but brace yerselves, it's gonna be a rough ride now!!!

No more ridiculous handouts for people to sit on their a*ses just coz they don't want to work, this lot will sort them out that's for sure! No more 13 yr olds having kids coz they get a council house (I hope!) I hope NIck Glegg has got what he wants though for people earning the £10K and below, no more taxes for them. Close the door on immigration maybe, except for those who are willing to work!

Let's get everybody off their a*se and working again like it was in my younger days, help new businesses, help people who are willing to work, and let there be more opportunies FOR people to work instead of this don't bother coz we get more from the Government briggade! Hallelluyah!!!!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Yeah, Brown has gone Yayyyy, woop, woop, but brace yerselves, it's gonna be a rough ride now!!!

No more ridiculous handouts for people to sit on their a*ses just coz they don't want to work, this lot will sort them out that's for sure! No more 13 yr olds having kids coz they get a council house (I hope!) I hope NIck Glegg has got what he wants though for people earning the £10K and below, no more taxes for them. Close the door on immigration maybe, except for those who are willing to work!

Let's get everybody off their a*se and working again like it was in my younger days, help new businesses, help people who are willing to work, and let there be more opportunies FOR people to work instead of this don't bother coz we get more from the Government briggade! Hallelluyah!!!!
I'm sad for Scotland. I just hope this isn't Maggie Thatcher Part Two.

As for Nick Clegg and immigration, he wants an amnesty on it, he wants to keep them all here and bring more of them in! It's only going to get worse now, IMO.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Thank God for that, now we'll see some really positive changes I'm sure of it. I'm very pleased to see DC come in to where the 'people' want him to be.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't think DC is going to be a Saviour - and setting him up that way will only lead to disappointment - but hopefully it will be a change for the better.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
Thank God for that, now we'll see some really positive changes I'm sure of it. I'm very pleased to see DC come in to where the 'people' want him to be.
I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath at all. I fear for this country more than I did before.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
I don't think DC is going to be a Saviour - and setting him up that way will only lead to disappointment - but hopefully it will be a change for the better.
Inevitable, IMO.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Well I've certainly got everything crossed!
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Inevitable, IMO.
I don't think so.....but then I voted for him
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Like I said, I remain positive.

To be fair, anyone taking over at this stage is in for a very bumpy ride. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a brand new government in four years time.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-05-2010, 07:25 PM
After we came out of the polling station last week, Gorden was saying him and his colleagues had been discussing who ever got voted in probably would not get voted in again in 5 years they are not going too be able too sort these problems out in 5 years.

I am not a Tory supporter and I will watch and wait too see what happens I just hope we do not have the problems back that they gave us in the eighties.

Maybe having the Lib Dems in along side the Tories may well give us the best of both worlds lets hope so.

We have to rely on them to do right by us.
Page 7 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >