Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Apache
Dogsey Senior
Male 

21-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by jeagibear View Post
I love the sound of your recipe... Does it work instantly 'ish? I was advised to feed him Apple cider vinegar daily, with his meals, which i do. I was also advised to use Manuka Honey, to help prevent HD, amongst many other things. I am still trying to find some at a reasonable price.
Here's to Two healthy Doggies! Hugs for Kodi.
Ps. Why don't you give Kodi a session in you local Dog Hydrotherapy pool. They will use a life jacket, if they think he needs it. You only have to go once.....But i bet you go more than that. Rhodi absolutely Loved it.
Thanks Jeagibear, good tips all.
Kodi has had two or three bad tum troubles, probably picked up from drinking bad water or some other substance on his walks. It has tended to lasts a few days.
I stop his normal kibble and give him the pumpkin pie/honey mix and also yoghurt, mash etc, anything to line his tum and keep him hydrated.
Here's a link for the pumpkin cans, always worth keeping a few in the house - http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003FO2DA...611_sns_em_aro

Manuka honey, isn't that the really expensive stuff? £10 a jar? I have been giving him Tesco stuff, but he likes it anyway.
Great idea about the hydrotherapy pool, I have found one about 8 miles from where I live, £20 a session. Does that sound about right? Will give them a ring to arrange, cheers
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3