Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Hey J

where do you do agilty? What club?
We go to Mad about Mutts in Hayes.
http://www.madaboutmutts.co.uk/contact.htm#contact

I don't know how easy it would be for you to get to without a car?

But it's in a safe enclosed paddock behind a row of shops and Bea is happy to consider dogs who are still learning social skills - naming no names. She is also happy to work with you if you are just doing it for fun and training purposes, some clubs I've heard of get very focused on competition.

J.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks he's not old enough to do it until next year anyhow but which point I'll hopefully be driving!
Mother*ship
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
Thanks he's not old enough to do it until next year anyhow but which point I'll hopefully be driving!
You can start now if you want to, Bea even does puppy classes, get's them stepping over canes and walking along the dog walk with it on the ground and tunnels, puppies often love the tunnels! So you better get going with those driving lessons, just let me know when I need to avoid Isleworth. Only joking!!!

J.
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-07-2010, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Mother*ship View Post
So you better get going with those driving lessons, just let me know when I need to avoid Isleworth. Only joking!!!

J.
Thanks I had a very long, busy bus ride with Cain today which I hated and it really hit home how much easier my life would be for getting the dog around if I could drive (I do HATE driving though!), he is just too big for public transport, so I am going to book those lessons soon. How I'm going to afford to run a car I haven't quite figured out yet though.....!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2