Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I am not a fan of Beverley Cruddy, or her mag, it is very biased and sensationalist.

I do get it to read though as somebody at work passes it on to me, I would not pay for it myself.
I'd buy it, but only if I had an open fire!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:11 PM
I like it, but I'm surprised more people don't hate more on Patrick Burns, the terrier man if I'm honest, espcially on some of the things he said, specially the recent article that also included Cathelics and priests...
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
I like it, but I'm surprised more people don't hate more on Patrick Burns, the terrier man if I'm honest, espcially on some of the things he said, specially the recent article that also included Cathelics and priests...
Yes-I'm not a Catholic but I was shocked by what he had put-talk about tarring everyone with the same brush.

I don't like the articles by the behaviourist anymore as it is sponsered by Naturediet so includes a lot of tips about filling Kongs with naturediet and using this to treat your dog blah blah-not exactly impartial!
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:23 PM
But the Victoria Stilwells ones are still good yeah? but with PB I saw that and was oh theres gonna be trouble there!
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Originally Posted by chaz View Post
But the Victoria Stilwells ones are still good yeah? but with PB I saw that and was oh theres gonna be trouble there!
Yes-can you imagine the furore there would have been if he had put something similar about homosexuals should be avoided as child abusers because some of them have been in the press for this? I bet they wouldn't have dared publish that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2