Our sister sites
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2011, 03:52 PM

Mexican hairless & Spinone +companion dog show

[link removed]

Yew Tree Canine Society Fun Dog Show

Including the very 1st Uk Mexican Hairless Funday & Show and 8 Italian Spinone Breed Classes

Yew Tree will be holding its 2nd show of the year, once again at our permanent venue in the field at the rear of The Griffin's Head Public House, Papplewick with the very kind permission of Monty the Landlord.

We are very fortunate to be holding in conjunction with our show, the very 1st Mexican Hairless Funday & Show organised by the Mexican Hairless (Xoloitzcuintle) Club UK (proposed)

We will also be holding 8 Italian Spinoni Breed Classes in aid of Spinone Rehoming

The show will be held on Bank Holiday Monday 29th August to help raise funds for Doglost, a very worthwhile charitable organisation whose devotion is to help anyone no matter what to aid in the return of their lost beloved canine companion. For more details please visit their website here

Booking in will be from 9.30am for Mexican Hairless and Italian Spinoni Classes with judging starting around 10.30 am.

All Fun Show classes will commence booking in from 10.30 am with the Pedigree Classes commencing at approx 12 noon and Novelty Classes from approx 1 pm (please note these times are subject to change at the organisers discretion due to the volume of entries )
one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2011, 04:35 PM
I am at a Game Fair on Sunday. Mind you probably best. I am desparate for a Spinone
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Italian Spinone and Mexican Hairless Show.
How very esoteric!
I look forward to the Ibizan Hound and Wirehaired Dachsund Show... or perhaps the Bichon Frise and Bernese Scurry?
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Italian Spinone and Mexican Hairless Show.
How very esoteric!
I look forward to the Ibizan Hound and Wirehaired Dachsund Show... or perhaps the Bichon Frise and Bernese Scurry?
Bit odd I know - and we live in a gundog mainly place too - not seen a hairless around her (apart from 2 CC's) but apart from them no Mexican hairless's..