Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:16 AM

Some pics from the Borzoi Club Show

Thought I'd share a few pics with you of the show at the weekend.

Some of them are not very clear sorry

Rye - who much to our surprise got a 4th in his class

and Pellow who did not get anything

and this is their breeder my friend Angie with her two six month old babies.

They got 2nd and third in their class so have both qualified for Crufts. Well done girls.

Sarah Angie's daughter handling Cookie

and Angie handling Cali

Really enjoyed our day and meeting up with lots of Borzoi friends.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks for sharing some pics - glad you had such a nice day - it is lovely at the breed shows to catch up and generally just enjoy the day isn't it!

Well done Rye for his place - and guess the judge had a momentary lapse in not placing Pellow

Those babies are gorgeous - really love Cookie! what a mover!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Well done Rye..

Can't believe Pellow didn't get anywhere

I love the 2nd photo where Rye is really interesting to see what the judge is handing to your OH.

The pups are gorgeous too - I love Cookie's markings (probably because they are so BC like )
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 11:31 AM
]
' Hi Eunice. Beautiful pics of your boys and lovely to see the babies too. Well done to Rye and Pellow is always a winner to us xx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Thanks for sharing some pics - glad you had such a nice day - it is lovely at the breed shows to catch up and generally just enjoy the day isn't it!

Well done Rye for his place - and guess the judge had a momentary lapse in not placing Pellow

Those babies are gorgeous - really love Cookie! what a mover!
Thanks Rachel and I agree Breed Shows are great for catch ups and enjoying the day win or lose I liked both babies but have to say Cookie on the day moved better than Cali but he only got a third, so the judge must have thought differently.

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Well done Rye..

Can't believe Pellow didn't get anywhere

I love the 2nd photo where Rye is really interesting to see what the judge is handing to your OH.

The pups are gorgeous too - I love Cookie's markings (probably because they are so BC like )
Hi Fiona

Rye thanks you.

That's how it goes you win some and you lose some. I liked the one where Rye is so interested in what the steward had in her hand too.

You and my OH agree on Cookie'smarkings, but I like them both and I think they will change places many times.

You will get on great with Jane (Chamson) who has your two favourite breeds - Border Collies and Borzois

Originally Posted by Berger View Post
]
' Hi Eunice. Beautiful pics of your boys and lovely to see the babies too. Well done to Rye and Pellow is always a winner to us xx
Hi Nicola m Thanks so much and I agree that they are both always winners to us, though I might just be a tad biased.
b-eye
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-10-2007, 02:45 PM
silly judge , think he/she had the silly hat on,, not placing Pellow.. love the puppies did I notice Sarah running without shoes , i often do that if the floor is ok.
bet you had a good day catching up, and you did bring the best dogs home
huggles
b-eye
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 02:50 PM
Well done to Rye, shame about Pellow he deserved to be placed too that's for sure I only came in really to see your beautiful dogs again, they're such regal types aren't they!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

10-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by b-eye View Post
silly judge , think he/she had the silly hat on,, not placing Pellow.. love the puppies did I notice Sarah running without shoes , i often do that if the floor is ok.
bet you had a good day catching up, and you did bring the best dogs home
huggles
b-eye
Never thought of that Jeanette he must have or perhaps his silly head.

Yes Sarah is running without shoes as she said her shoes were so low in the front she was more comfortable running with them off.

It was great to catch up and as you say we did bring the two best dogs home. Hope to catch upm with you sometime.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well done to Rye, shame about Pellow he deserved to be placed too that's for sure I only came in really to see your beautiful dogs again, they're such regal types aren't they!
Thanks Helena I think Jeanette is right about the jucge LOL
Glad you like seeing them. They are such a regal breed, but then I am absolutely devoted to the breed.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 06:10 PM
The more I see them the more I love them Brilliant pictures and well done x p.s judge needs glasses
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Theyre so gorgeous!! lovely pictures
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >