Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2007, 11:07 PM

J.R.T.C. of G.B.show

i have a show comeing up very soon which my dogs will be in i will be showing kia in the 6-12months old puppy classes and tyson will be in a few classes also they will be prodogly which means{sire with off-spring or dam with off-spring or both}I might be taking along with me tink kias sister anyway i shall add some piccys defo.Its a great day out ill keep you are all posted.I took tyson to training for the show today and he can stand perfect and my traininer said he will propely do very well this time as he is up agasint some champions

If anyone owns jrts or parsons and lives not too far away from where the show is being held you should come down great day out they have refeshments their a raffle its just a good day
amandas-jacks
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-10-2007, 11:38 PM
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO KNEW TYSON GOT LOST yes he had a broken leg and he is healing very fast the vet said his cast can come off next week and he will be able to attend the show ---but i will not show him unless he is fully recovered
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by amandas-jacks View Post
i have a show comeing up very soon which my dogs will be in i will be showing kia in the 6-12months old puppy classes and tyson will be in a few classes also they will be prodogly which means{sire with off-spring or dam with off-spring or both}I might be taking along with me tink kias sister anyway i shall add some piccys defo.Its a great day out ill keep you are all posted.
Do you mean 'Progeny' which is the dog's children ?

I took tyson to training for the show today and he can stand perfect and my traininer said he will propely do very well this time as he is up agasint some champions
CHAMPIONS CANNOT enter Companion/Fun shows, they are not allowed !! (Not that People with Champions would WANT to enter a Fun show !)
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 07:19 AM
I think she's talk about non-KC champions which would be perfectly eligible to enter a companion show as the title is not recognised by the KC.
The KC isn't the only organisation that grants champion status in the UK!
Becky
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I think she's talk about non-KC champions which would be perfectly eligible to enter a companion show as the title is not recognised by the KC.
The KC isn't the only organisation that grants champion status in the UK!
Becky
Which other ones do ?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Hunt shows, working terrier shows all give titles.
Becky
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 07:59 AM
So the Jack Russell Terrier Club of Great Britain award their own Champion status do they ?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 08:10 AM
Well if I have read their website correctly then yes!
They award Puppy Champion, Champion terrier for different heights and Supreme Champion and Reserve Champion!
Becky
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2007, 09:08 AM
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO KNEW TYSON GOT LOST yes he had a broken leg and he is healing very fast the vet said his cast can come off next week and he will be able to attend the show ---but i will not show him unless he is fully recovered
You mention in your first post that he will be in a few classes. How long has he been in the cast now?

I recall when Willow had her broken leg it was in a cast for at least a month. She had a lot of muscle wastage round that leg through lack of use.

Certainly there would be no way a dog would be fit to show so quickly after getting a cast off. Certainly the cast is coming off extremely quick.
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Well if I have read their website correctly then yes!
They award Puppy Champion, Champion terrier for different heights and Supreme Champion and Reserve Champion!
Becky

I think you'll find that these are not Champion titles as we see them - more definitions of wins. i.e. Best in Show = Champion for that day. I don't think they stay with the dog and become part of it's name, as it were.

Debs
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >