register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Topdog
Dogsey Junior

12-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Getting Rid of Kennel Cough without poisons and Drugs!
What I did when My Dog caught Kennel Cough..

About 10 years ago I was visiting the Dog Park with my 2 year old Bandog Athena... Soon she had symptoms of Kennel Cough and I called the Vet right away...

The vet wanted to give me all kinds of antibiotics and drugs to treat her and wanted to charge me more than 200 dollars...

I knew from reading Herbal Books that Garlic is
a natural antobiotic that kills viruses, bacteria, and eliminates mucus from the body which creates a unfreindly environment for worms, so they leave!!!
I didn't know about Dr. Schultz's Herbal Vinegars at the time so used pure garlic...
I took a single piece of garlic and de-skin it...
break it up with teeth in two directions (otherwise it will pass right through)
and put down dogs throat like a pill...
Do this 6-10 times a day until Cough is gone...
It should be gone within 3 or 4 days...
If dog vomits, lower dosage or frequency...
WASH YOUR HANDS RIGHT AFTER CONTACT WITH SILIVA OF DOG... IF YOU ARE GIVING TO MORE THAN ONE DOG, WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP OR H2O2 TO DISINFECT AND NOT CROSS-INFECT!!!

Later, I was introduced to the best Herbal Doctor, Dr. Schultz, Who taught me the importance of herbs in treating any kind of Plague!!! The amazing thing is that most of these herbs are normal kitchen and cooking herbs...
When using these herbs in proper dosages and by using un-poisoned organic or free-range we can boost immune system and let the body heal itself!!
this is the formula I use for my Dogs Now for Kennel Cough, Viruses, and instead of Vaccinations... Together with a great Diet, Proper Hygiene and alot of Love... Your Puppy
Can be Healthy and diease-free... Here is the formula I use for my puppies ...

TOPDOG'S HERBAL VINEGAR

Based on Dr. Richard Schulze's SuperTonic Herbal Juice Tonic & Plague Formula...

Formulae: Fresh Garlic, Fresh & Dried Cayenne, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Horseradish, Raw Apple Cider Vinegar.

Therapeutic Action:

Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic, destroying both gram-positive and gram negative bacteria. Unlike chemical antibiotics that kill off the millions of friendly bacteria that your body needs, Garlic only kills the bad guys and even promotes and increases your healthy bacteria. It is also a very potent, anti-viral which really makes it a specific for colds, influenza and upper respiratory infections. Garlic is also a powerful anti-fungal and literally destroys any antigen, pathogen and any harmful or disease causing micro-organism that can hurt you.

Horseradish is a potent herb for the sinus and lungs. It opens up the sinus passages and increases the circulation there, where, most doctors agree, the common cold and influenza often starts.

Cayenne and Ginger are line a nuclear blast to your body's circulation. This powerful tag team will unblock anything, anywhere! So just imagine, you have the two strongest herbs to kill EVERY germ known and the three most powerful herbs to blast them around your entire body. IT doesn't get any better. That's the bottom line.

Dosage: 1-4 dropperfuls in a shot glass. First timers may want ot mix this dosage half an d half with water. Whether you dilute it or take it straight, gargle with it for a minute and then swallow.

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN

1. Start this Procedure on the NEW Moon.

2. Take 1 part - FRESH chopped ORGANIC Garlic Cloves (Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, Anti-Viral and Anti-Parasitic), 1 part - FRESH grated Ginger Root (Circulation - Extremities), 1 part - FRESH grated Horseradish Root (Circulation - Head), and 1 part - FRESH chopped Cayenne Peppers (HOTTEST Habenero available - Super Blood Stimulant). NOTE: Part EQUALS Volume, NOT Weight in this Tincture Method. Use a Blender to chop up each of the Ingredients VERY FINE!

3. Find a Glass Jar large enough and fill it 3/4 FULL with these Ingredients.

4. Fill the Glass Jar to the Top with RAW Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg's or Spectrum Naturals).

5. Let it sit until the FULL Moon (15-16 Days) or the NEXT NEW Moon (28-29 Days - OPTIMAL).

6. Shake it as MANY times during the Day as possible.

7. Top it off with MORE Vinegar, when NEEDED.

8. Strain this Mixture through an UNBLEACHED Coffee Filter.

9. Take at least 1 oz. 3 times per day (drink, gargle and swallow), when you have a Cold or Flu.

For more info go to
curezone.com
http://www.800herbdoc.com/abp.html

http://www.800herbdoc.com/nhp.html

Add double apple cider vinegar to delute strength...
Buy Tincture bottles and use 1 dropperful everyday as normal dosage,
I use 1 dropperful every hour when there is risk of infection,
and I have used it every 10 minutes in Extreeme cases...
If dosage upsets stomach... lower dosage or frequency or add to pure juice or food...
In my experience... this formula works!

FOR PROFESIONAL ALTERNITIVE:

Herbal Treatment For Kennel Cough

Kennel Cough
Now that antibiotics no longer work we have to go back to the old fashioned way of treating chest and respiratory infections which involve supporting the bodies immunity; breaking down and clearing infected material; introducing natural antibiotics; normalizing mucous membranes; strengthening the coughing reflex; and providing natural sources of Vitamin C and Iron.

All this sounds like a lot, but I make up a Kennel Cough treatment which contains the herbs Rosehips (Iron and Vit C also some Copper), Garlic (natural antibiotic, contains sulfur), Fenugreek (lymphatic stimulant, sinus tonic, source of Vitamin A), Marshmallow (expectorant and soothing tonic for mucous membranes), Elecampane (allantoin (healing agent) and chest muscle tonic), Coltsfoot (expectorant), Kelp (trace elements and expectorant) Yarrow (Iron and Bone Marrow tonic), Mullein (Mucosal tonic and antiseptic) all extracted into Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic Acids, Astringent Tonic)

The result a herbal kennel cough mix which gets rid of the cough and by continuing for several weeks after the cough has gone it builds up the immunity to 100%. I recommend it is kept on hand and given to the whole kennel at any signs of cough showing up at which time all dogs should be given a short course.

This is healthy preventative medicine. Your animals can not become immune to it, it doesn't create drug resistant infective agents and it even works against the super bugs we have managed to produce through the abuse of Antibiotics.

My standard Kennel Cough treatment containing the ingredients described above can be ordered online and dispatched within 24 hrs by going to the relevant section of my product list.
ORDER FROM:
http://herbal-treatments.com.au/herbal_products.asp

Robert McDowell
Herbalist
September 2001

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2