Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Originally Posted by Natalia_leigh View Post
That's awful! The link isn't there!
hi Natalie, earthjustice are battling through the courts to get the wolf back the Endangered Species Act protection its been stripped of..heres a link to them.. http://www.earthjustice.org/our_work...delisting.html

thanks for the info Lucky Star i think it shows what an utterly despicable species we are! im so ashamed

Noushka05
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I am disgusted!

Were these wolves put there, deliberately bred then, ultimately to be man's play things, i.e. to be hunted for 'sport'?

they were reintroduced after being persecuted until they were wiped out, since there reintroduction tho they have brought the eco system of that region back into balance, the forests and ungulates are healthy again, coyote numbers are reduced and the rare fox numbers increasing, bears and eagles are thriving because they can once again feed off te left over wolf kills, but unfortunatly many people are still very hostile towards this magnificent animal and theyre anti wolf propaganda is rife!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2