Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-01-2014, 02:05 PM

Walkies!

During a brief stop!

chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Pereg looks such a happy girl! Hope you both enjoyed your outing.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 03:35 PM
Beautiful piccies and she looks so happy at being out. She is so good because she doesn't hassle you if you cannot get out. Amber hassles me for her 3 walks a day. Well done Pereg. Amber is telling me it is time for her to go out for her afternoon walk. At least it is dry and I can wear Shoes hopefully rather than boots. Have a good afternoon, evening Malka and Pereg.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 03:41 PM
Aw, lovely pictures of your girl! I hope you both had a great time. x
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

19-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by chlosmum View Post
Pereg looks such a happy girl! Hope you both enjoyed your outing.
I had almost forgotten how powerful The Silver Monster is but how light he is on the steering - but yes, we both really enjoyed going out!

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Beautiful piccies and she looks so happy at being out. She is so good because she doesn't hassle you if you cannot get out. Amber hassles me for her 3 walks a day. Well done Pereg. Amber is telling me it is time for her to go out for her afternoon walk. At least it is dry and I can wear Shoes hopefully rather than boots. Have a good afternoon, evening Malka and Pereg.
When you think that apart from a couple of aborted outings she had not been out for a proper walk for over seven months... and we could only go down the road and around the few little side roads... but she so much enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Aw, lovely pictures of your girl! I hope you both had a great time. x
I love the cheeky expression on her face in the first photo - I had just told her to slow down and stop, and the last one is the first ever where I have managed to catch her "smiling"!

We were not on the new road there but one of the side roads from the schools - but she does not care where we go or that she cannot go off lead. I had wanted to take her onto the large grassy area beside the football pitch so she could go on the long line but where we used to get onto it now looks a wee bit insecure and the last thing I want is to be stuck!

She is just so amazingly responsive to my commands when we are out, especially when going across the road to a side road and then crossing it to get back home. And The Silver Monster has an excellent rear-view mirror so I can see anything coming from behind, plus as well as his left and right indication blinkers people seem to understand my hand signals - not for directions but like on the little side roads I will put my hand up to say "wait please" and then point that I will get out of their way.

And Pereg, Bless her, knows what Steady steady means, and then C'mon c'mon means, which makes it so much easier for me.

She really is such a good little girl.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

19-01-2014, 05:00 PM
Those are lovely photos of Pereg, I especially like the 1st and last ones. What a beautiful smile she has - her eyes smile as well.

Hugs xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2014, 05:19 PM
Oh she looks so happy Malka
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 05:46 PM
Last one is my favourite
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Lovely photos and Pereg looks very very pleased with going out for a walk
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

19-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Those are lovely photos of Pereg, I especially like the 1st and last ones. What a beautiful smile she has - her eyes smile as well.

Hugs xx
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh she looks so happy Malka
It was a pure fluke that I took my camera especially after taking some photos of her this morning, and I really must learn how to use my camera properly.

She knew we were going out - I had put my distance only specs on [graduated tint darker than that on my bifocals and only worn for going out on The Silver Monster] and also gone out with one of my old pairs of crutches to clip onto his frame - so she knew I was not just going round to The Shack to put him on charge but that we were actually going out!

She is not really interested in sniffing about - she just likes to run or trot beside me, and if those photos do not show how happy she was then nothing will.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >