Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2019, 07:38 AM

Good morning. Monday 11/02/19

Morning everyone cold and frosty here today.

Moyra thanks for the reminder have updated location just forgot to do it that's all.
As for the cough I have only had it since Saturday so please don't worry yet. Haven't been registered at a doctor in Essex since we moved.
The cough is very loose I am taking Covonia which seems to be helping and drinking lots of hot drinks, once told by a doctor that's the best remedy cough mixtures just suppress a cough. So I am attacking it from all sides.
It's disturbing my sleep and my ribs feel like I have done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson apart from that feeling well.
Thank you for being concerned though.

How is everyone else ? Feeling well I hope and all our four legged friends are to.

Kazz sending big hugs. Xxx
Harvey hope you are well and of course Casey and Mrs Losos and that she is coming along well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2019, 08:17 AM
Good morning Lynn, I am glad you seem to have your cough under control but it is nasty and needs to be shifted asap. Well I hope all our for legged friends and Casey are continuing to do well. Must get my girl out for her walk. I have an appointment at the doctors seeing a pharmacist this morning for a diabetes check up, something new they have started. Oh just as well to have an m.o.t.

Have a good day everyone, it looks as though it may be brightening up.
Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2019, 08:33 AM
Morning Moyra thank you I do believe I have it under control. I will do something if it doesn't improve but think it's got to get worse to get better. Hopefully as the day goes on it will ease and by tomorrow be a lot better.
Good luck at the clinic.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2019, 08:41 AM
Good morning Lynn, Moyra and all who follow

Hope the MOT goes well for you Moyra

Hopefully your cough will soon subside Lynn. Both Barry and I have had it and it seemed to linger for about 2 weeks but the first was the worst.

Lovely morning here bright and sunny. Had a nice long walk with Teazle so now having a coffee. Nothing planned so will see what the day throws at me

Hope everyone is well

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2019, 08:47 AM
Morning each and those to come. I wish I could share a photo of my daughters beautiful dogs with you but have no idea how to do it and no intention of trying either incase I do something wrong. Never mind suffice to say they are stunning. Have a good day all, sun is shining. Lynn you really should give Bronchostop a try. It is all natural so just clears it all up.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Morning Sue glad you and Barry are recovered now only another 4 to 5 days then before I start to feel some relief.
Morning brenda shame you cannot share the photos it really is easy. Will try some bronchostop when i get out. Think the Covonia is unsettling my tummy.
Will make some lemon and ginger tea in a bit.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Afternoon all, I hope everyone has had a good day,
These coughs are lingering aren’t they. Hope it eases soon.
I’ve been out this morning & met my friend for coffee & then we had a wander about town.
Took Rosie out when I got back.
My boss has messaged me to as if I’d work tomorrow afternoon, I’ve agreed but I’ll probably wish tomorrow that I haven’t
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Evening all
Went out with my mum and her friends today, it was one of the ladies 70th, mum organised for everyone to get together, she paid for everyone's meal and made sure the lady had banners, balloons and cake...we still can't work out if she was happy or not
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Evening Mandy and griff.
Oh dear hope the lady did enjoy it. Sure she did nice of your mum to organise the meal and pay for it .
Hope you don't regret offering to work tomorrow Mandy
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-02-2019, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
The cough is very loose I am taking Covonia which seems to be helping and drinking lots of hot drinks, once told by a doctor that's the best remedy.....................Harvey hope you are well and of course Casey and Mrs Losos and that she is coming along well.

Hi Lynn, there's some nasty cough / flu things going around, I have had one for several weeks, like you it's not bad, no temperature etc., but I can't seem to shake it off, maybe I should increase my intake of hot drinks

Mrs. Losos had her second visit to the physio at the hospital today and they've taken the walking frame off her and the physio guy said she needs to walk around the house either unaided or with just the sticks. So that is progress I guess

Had a routine visit to the vet with Casey last week, she's happy with him although he's having more and more difficulty getting up. She's increased the Tralieve (Cannine version of Tramadol) so he's now on the maximum dose. I give it to him last thing at night so he can get through the night without pain and barking / yelping.
Hardest thing is knowing that he's not got long to go now and it's going to be down to me to decide as Mrs. Losos won't even talk about it and of course the vet acts all impartial

Hope Dillon has settled in well now and sounds like you have some nice walks around there and some freinds for him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >