Female 

16-04-2008, 09:04 PM
yeah thanks for that!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 12:12 PM
hhmmmm just had lunch....
chicken salad barm no marg, no egg etc (4points)....

and...

a vienesse slice......(7ish points)

BUT!!!

i will still have 5 points for tea etc....
and i shall make a risotto for 3 points...

Alex
xxxx
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Good luck Alex

If you omit the oil and use water to cook the carotts in, you can get the carott and coriander soup down to 0 points

Use low fat cream cheese instead of cream and bulk out soups with extra 0 point veg or lentils. You can also flavour a lot of dishes with herbs and spices

I've got a few of the WW cookbooks as well as the monthly magazines, if anyone needs a recipe, let me know and I'll try and find it for you There's a great recipe in this months magazine for a chocolate fudge cake
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 02:21 PM
thanks hun!
when OH makes the soup its with oil when i make it i do without! and i use extra light philly instead!
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:06 PM
You can do it hun!!!!!! Goodness me there getting closer these weddings arent they!!! eeeeek you will look great!!! xxxxx
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 03:22 PM
i blinking well hope so! i keep thinking i should be doing more weddingy stuff but everything is kinda well looked after!
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Originally Posted by duboing View Post
Good luck Alex, you can lose a pile of weight in 16 weeks. I don't bother with WW bread either - it's so disappointing, I'd rather just do without. As for no-point soup, the clue's in the title! No, actually, some no-point soup is fine, but I don't think it counts as a meal. I usually add a handful of lentils, or some milk to my soups. Like Wuffles, I think a bit of protein in there will keep you feeling satisfied for longer.
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
I have normal bread but less of it. Much more satisfying in the long run. If I've had no point soup without protein, I've always had crusty bread or something. Either that or bulk it up with protein and skip the bread. Swings and roundabouts really. It depends what bits are more important to you and which are less...like yesterday's lonely truffle!
I knew it i'm not normal after all, I seem to be the only person who enjoys a bowl of no point soup Mind you a few years back, I did the cabbage soup diet and again out of all those at work who did it, yep you've guessed it, I loved the soup!!!! In fact Iwas thinkging of putting cabbage in my no point soup
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:16 PM
yeah you are weird...we all knew it we just didnt have the heart to tell you

Well i had pasta, low fat cheese and some wafer thin ham for tea (5 1/2)

so today i have had
21 points
Allowed max 22 points...
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Well done for today. I'm 4 points under today but was out for my tea last night. Was good last night though, went for a curry and had a non creamy one and boiled rice, no alcohol, no naan bread so was a good compromised and I felt rather pleased with myself!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-04-2008, 08:32 PM
i am sorely tempted to have a can of guiness with lime thats just been deliered with my food shop...and seen as i have 4 points saved from yesterday and today......i may just as a treat!

but well done you! i can never resist a peshwari naan!

i tend to go for the tandoori chicken that has sauce separate as i dont tend to have more than a couple of spoons full.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >