View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 10:57 AM
I've found everyone to be amazing , at the moment I'm trying hard to occupy my mind, but it doesn't work all the times, and the amount of times I've just slunk down the wall and hugged my legs in close to me and sobbed and sobbed, it's silly little things that start me off, like finding an odd sock in the washing, or the rubbish bag needs changing, then all of a sudden I'll get so flaming angry at him and his flusey for doing this to me, I've not posted about it for a few days as I feel people will get sick and tired of me going on about it, but then I know myself when it's someone else I don't mind at all, I'm still trying hard to come to terms with the fact that he's done this, and why didn't I see any signs, I've never wished harm on anyone before, but I do him, I just hope he's more miserable than me. I'm usually one for needing my sleep if I don't get at least 8 hours a night I can't function, but at the moment I'm on 4, and seem very hyper as well, but am also soo tired, which doesn't help with the emotions at all.
Well that's me off loaded for a little while do feel a little better for that
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:03 AM
hi have you been to the doctor,you have all the same symptoms i have the not sleeping the hyper,the crying id go if i was you,feel free to off load,thats why i posted this thread so we can dump our troubles on here,see if we cant all help each other,my oh is a right royal pain,since he had the fishing boat,its boat boat boat,and to be honest,i dont know how iv refrained myself from drilling a bloody hole in it.then when i want to go riding he moans,what if you fall off,i say waht if you drown,no diffrence when your time is up its up simple,plus iv lump a very nasty looking lump and iv got to have it took out before i fly and to top it all off iv a bloody toothache,xxzb
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:22 AM
No, not been to the Doctors yet, I'm a bit wary of going, about 5 years ago when I started to get my medical problems, I had trouble coming to terms with them, and told the doc what I was thinking, he prescribed Seroxat so not only was I a bit depressed I was also paranoid, along with a few other syptoms that went with them, and that's something i don't need right now, maybe I should see a different doctor, but feel I would be wasting their time if I'm not keen on taking anti-depressants, after all it hasn't been that long, all my symptons may just be the shock of it. I hate taking pills, always have been, I'm scared stiff of the side affects.
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:29 AM
i dont like the thought either some tablets aint right for some ppl,though my sister was on prozac and nearly bumped herself off,but they changed them and she ok,maybe youre right maybe just the shock,i do hope you feel better though soon and im sending you these to say i know how you feel.toni x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Thanks Toni, you're an angel, now you've started me off again hope your problems get sorted soon as well, and you're feeling soon.
Christine
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Thanks Toni, you're an angel, now you've started me off again hope your problems get sorted soon as well, and you're feeling soon.
Christine
same for you and i hope to see you here and keep in touch we dont mind the rants honset xxxx
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 12:30 PM
sorry to hear some of you are feeling so low

i was like this a few years ago ,i had a emergency operation that saved my life but i was so low after the operation that they put me on anti depressants and then i lost my dad so they doubled the dose
they really did help me alot, and kept me sane
i weaned myself off them after about 2 years
but i would say if you are feeling that way then they can help alot
with my health problems now i do get very down at times
(that is why i dissappear and dont post for a few days)

but i just want to say that everyone on here has been so supportive towards me and at times you have been my lifeline
and it is great that we can all help each other through the hard times

Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 12:33 PM
I resisted anti depressants for years, now I'm on them I wish I'd done it earlier! Having said that I think I needed to go through what I've been through to get where I am today if that makes any sense lol!
Becky
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 04:16 PM
I was in denial that I had depression, when I was working I had work related stress, but I suspect I also had depression as well. It came to a head when my dad had 8 falls in two days & I literally fell apart. One of the GPs came out of his surgery to see him & put him straight into hospital as much for me as my dad. He also made me an appointment with one of the GPs & even rang to remind me to go.

The GP was lovely, I broke down in front of her & she spent ages with me telling me I was not useless & of no worth & prescribed me some anti depressants. She insisted I went back monthly & when my Dad died just over a month into my treatment, she was lovely again she sent me a medical certificate, made me an appointment & told me to call her anytime.

I have lots of bad days when I feel like sh*t, it is only my dogs, cats & friends that keep me going. I had in the past considered ending my life, but my dogs have stopped me, they didn't ask to live with me & without me what would happen to them. I have some wonderful friends, my neighbours are brilliant they keep an eye on me & Andrew(the hubby)does the garden & anything else that needs doing. Elaine is a Nurse Practitioner & they have three lovely grown up sons.

I have my best times at dogs shows & dog club & helping my"pupil"with his competitive obedience. I am very proud of the fact that since we have been working together he has been placed at every show he has been to. Testament not to me but his work with his dog & his super dog

I've very down at the moment as one of my closest friend's hubby(who was also my friend)died suddenly whilst they were on holiday I have lost a very dear special man & am struggling to cope, I feel helpless as I can do nothing for her to ease the pain.

My cyber friends are just as important to those I see in the flesh
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
No, not been to the Doctors yet, I'm a bit wary of going, about 5 years ago when I started to get my medical problems, I had trouble coming to terms with them, and told the doc what I was thinking, he prescribed Seroxat so not only was I a bit depressed I was also paranoid, along with a few other syptoms that went with them, and that's something i don't need right now, maybe I should see a different doctor, but feel I would be wasting their time if I'm not keen on taking anti-depressants, after all it hasn't been that long, all my symptons may just be the shock of it. I hate taking pills, always have been, I'm scared stiff of the side affects.
hi hun i myself is on seroxat (paroxitine ) i find them ok ,i have had my happy pills changed so often what with hallusinations manic episodes and alergys i agree with toni dont let things fester hun go see your doc xxdk
Page 2 of 26 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »