View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-03-2013, 10:20 PM
Well done! I am so fed with my weight and food attitude at the moment ....really need to pull my finger out and get a grip on it all again.
Florence
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 12:42 AM
Ooh well done for losing that much in that little time!!
I definitely need to get fitter and healthier too, just bought myself a bike today so as soon as I've moved in 3 weeks I'll be cycling to work instead of taking the bus and obviously I'll have Ella by then and will go on loads of walks again.
I really want to eat healthy food and shop in smaller, more local stores. It's just so difficult at the moment because I'm working loads and have been running around trying to find a flat so it's too easy to pop into a supermarket and buy something unhealthy
Darcy Boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Hello Julie

I would like to join you, I've been on my diet 2wks & I lost 6lbs
I look forward to hearing from you.

Yvonne
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Well done. Everyone welcome we can encourage each other !
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Oh well done everyone.
I've put 4 lbs on since christmas...doesnt sound bad, BUT it has to be added to the stone I've gained since having a hysterectomy and also loosing Gelert and therefore not walking as much To be truthful, I should loose 2 stones.

I'm useless at "dieting" so have decided to make portions smaller and not eat between meals. We'll see what happens
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Monday morning weigh in 1.2lb loss
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Julie View Post
Started a diet on January the 1st and just weighed in and have lost my second stone. Sadly several more to go but wondered if anyone else is trying to lose and if so could we perhaps support each other ?
Hi Would love to,but have an underactive thryoid,and my weight goes up and down,but really impressed that you have lost so much,I think before I was ill tried every diet out there the Cabbage soup one ugh,not mixing certain food groups togther and the F plan,got results but you get to a plateau when you are not losing,and you then get the munchies,so hang in there keep us posted crystalgirl
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2013, 08:27 AM
I have lost 2lbs in a week while eating the same amount but decorating the bedroom and Briwaxing furniture so I guess I have been burning off a lot more calories .

I wish the weather would warm up a bit so I can start spring cleaning then hopefully lose a couple more pounds washing walls down. I am going to a wedding at the end of April and it would be nice to be a few pounds lighter
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-04-2013, 09:24 AM
According to my scales I have only lost 600g which seems far too little considering I did not eat for a few days after my fall and am now back on salads [no mayo either, just a tiny drizzle of EVOO].

But - my scales were dropped when Doron moved something in my bedroom for me last Wednesday so I am wondering whether they are now accurate.

Still, I guess 600g is better than nothing.
jantet
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-04-2013, 09:51 AM
I've given up weighing myself - perhaps mine are faulty, but they seem to fluctuate a lot - I can be really chuffed one day but then disappointed the next day.

No, I have decided that my jeans are the best test of whether I've lost weight. When I can fit into the ones I want, then I'll know I've lost weight!
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »