View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 03:17 PM
what a wonderful boy Zeke is and Rowan is a little smasher. Sorry to hear you had complications never the best and certainly puts you back a bit, but glad to hear you are now getting out and about.

Where in scotland are you coming to in may ?
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 03:31 PM
Thankyou xxxx SOOO frustrating when you can hardly walk but have a new baby and it's Christmas/new year!

Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
Where in scotland are you coming to in may ?
Not sure yet at all really, thinking maybe Mull, we don't want to go too far up with the baby (really fancied Lewis but hubby is adament it's too far) We've kind of been everywhere else the bottom half! Except Ayr area/Galloway but not sure about there.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 03:49 PM
dumfries & galloway is very pleasant and has some lovely beaches and country parks.

Mull is lovely, only been once but you could just stay in tobermory or cottage somewhere and chill out with daily dog walks. scenery is lovely.

Have to say OUter Hebrides was glorious BUT its awfully far and to be honest probably not ideal with young baby from the point of view that its mostly beaches and single track roads so you tend to have to dry from point to point as walking along the single track roads could be treacherous. I loved it as did Bruno and Luca but Lola was not quite walking and it was a bit more difficult for her as she was stuck in the buggy a lot of the time.

I would wait til Rowan is a good bit bigger and can enjoy the wide open space first before heading to Outer Hebrides.

Hope that helps
Dani
akitagirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 03:53 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
dumfries & galloway is very pleasant and has some lovely beaches and country parks.

Mull is lovely, only been once but you could just stay in tobermory or cottage somewhere and chill out with daily dog walks. scenery is lovely.

Have to say OUter Hebrides was glorious BUT its awfully far and to be honest probably not ideal with young baby from the point of view that its mostly beaches and single track roads so you tend to have to dry from point to point as walking along the single track roads could be treacherous. I loved it as did Bruno and Luca but Lola was not quite walking and it was a bit more difficult for her as she was stuck in the buggy a lot of the time.

I would wait til Rowan is a good bit bigger and can enjoy the wide open space first before heading to Outer Hebrides.

Hope that helps
Dani
Thankyou, it does help, i knew he was right really, dammit, lol! I remember your photos from up there, with your little ones, they were gorgeous
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Rowan is a lovely baby. He looks very placid, bless him.

Way to go Zeke. Keep up the good work big lad xx
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Well done Zeke keep going lad, and Rowan is just too cute for words!

SHame about missing out on hubbys relocation, hopefully another oportunity will come along soon x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 04:51 PM
Originally Posted by akitagirl View Post
Thankyou, it does help, i knew he was right really, dammit, lol! I remember your photos from up there, with your little ones, they were gorgeous
You don't have to tell him he was right, just say you have changed your mind !! LOl - Speak to Moobli on here about locations in Mull and galloway as am sure she has covered both
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the lovely update I am so pleased for you all xx
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 07:05 PM
What a lovely update, Lucy.

Rowan is very cute (so cute I might want one ) and delighted to hear Zeke is still in remission - amazing. Well done, Zeke!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Aw, they are gorgeous photos - they are both lovely! What a lovely family!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >