View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
colliemagic
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-05-2009, 06:29 AM
I always try to be considerate to other people. We often walk in a local Country Park and there are horses, joggers and young children around. I always call my dogs and put them on lead especially around the horses and make them sit. They also hire bicycles out so I have to keep an eye out for them as my collies would think it was great fun to race them.

Most people we meet are considerate and I usually get thanked for keeping the dogs close.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2009, 07:32 AM
If I jogged ( and that's a large size in Ifs) I would have tried to be as thoughtful as KW.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
i wouldnt have crossed the road

i would have kept jogging with my dog my side of the road and crossed the road further down

i do jog with my dog, so do encounter such scenarios

aside from anything, i want to keep jogging, so wouldnt like obstructions stopping me

I used to jog and run a lot with my dogs when I was younger and fitter and I agree this is what I would do too.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-05-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks all - esp. the hugs from Vicki (needed today - long story and going to be some tough times ahead - can't go into at the moment).

I just thought is it me being daft expecting some to be thoughtful as I think I am!

LOL at all those never to jog people - I feel the same - although I did try a bit the other morning but ended up with achy legs and wet feet as the grass was too dewey - so have resorted back to brisk walking!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3