Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Looking FAB!!!
Thanks Dawn Sorry I missed you out!!! You'll be pleased to hear, she has very good taste in friends, all of her very best friends are borders, one being only 14 weeks old that she meets every Sunday and plays so gently with! Two at training, one on the green and she loves them all!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 03:52 PM
She really getting tall, Aitch! Looks lovely and fit and in great condition. You're obviously doing everything right, hon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 03:56 PM
Never mind the dogs the garden is looking good.....

Seriously she is as big a Georgie now....from what you can see just...lovely but then e knew she would be. And Georgie is as always Daddy Cool.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
She really getting tall, Aitch! Looks lovely and fit and in great condition. You're obviously doing everything right, hon
Thanks Vicki, what a lovely thing to say, but it's only because I've had so many now, plus all the stuff I've learned on here, that this time, I'm going to do it right, and hopefully, have the happiest, healthiest dog I've ever had throughout her whole life! I know that's really wishing, but I've always been the eternal optimist!

Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
Never mind the dogs the garden is looking good.....

Seriously she is as big a Georgie now....from what you can see just...lovely but then e knew she would be. And Georgie is as always Daddy Cool.
Isn't it Kazz!! I'm so glad I got rid of those old leylandi's along the bottom edge and put the red robins and laurel in there (although losing one laurel), and this is the 2nd year for the acer trees and they're taking off like nothing! Loving it!

Lol at you, yes that's a good name for old Georgie coz he certainly is super cool that old boy!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Lovely pics Helena, as always, and my isn't she growing, nearly into those ears
I am surprised to see the ball still in tact

She don't look like her episode with the flea pipette has done anything to squash that lovely personality. And Georgie love that boy

Elaine xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks Elaine It would take a lot more than a silly old flea pipette to dampen her spirits you can see that!!! As for Georgie, he takes everything in his stride, even Zena's assaults on him, look at his smiling face when he's upside down taking some stick! Lol! He's got such a great big heart that boy xxxxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Still stunning!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-05-2009, 05:18 PM
(Must get some more pics taken...) Those pics remind me of the puppy-battering poor old Kali is putting up with from his new companion. I reckon that, at 15, he's not as up to youngsters as he was once, but he persists, even if that does mean taking time out in the bedroom to get some peace!
Thorgeir is 6 months now, and getting big. He has muscles on his muscles now!

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Still stunning!
Thanks Jen xxx

Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
(Must get some more pics taken...) Those pics remind me of the puppy-battering poor old Kali is putting up with from his new companion. I reckon that, at 15, he's not as up to youngsters as he was once, but he persists, even if that does mean taking time out in the bedroom to get some peace!
Thorgeir is 6 months now, and getting big. He has muscles on his muscles now!

Snorri
Yes, we haven't had any Thorgeir's for ages have we? I bet Kali is loving every minute of the onslaught just as much as Georgie is, otherwise, I'm sure they'd tell them in no uncertain terms when to back off! I'm so glad you've got the same as I have, even if it did cross our mind they might be getting a bit too old for a new puppy, they've shown us different haven't they Snorri
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2009, 06:00 PM
She's gorgeous, Helena and coming on a treat by the looks of things.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >