Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2020, 06:45 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 6th August, 2020

Good Morning all, Very warm this morning. I hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.

Griff, hope you and your mum are doing better and the neighbours are not too much trouble. Lynn, hope Dillon is travelling better and Chris hope you and Gary are ok now.
God bless you all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2020, 07:29 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Another lovely day and already quite warm. Nothing much planned today so will see what it throws at me

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2020, 11:14 AM
Afternoon all (just)

Been to work and had a cracking day. Always good start I think.

Off out to carry on fence painting and really liking the black. Going to paint behind the summer house today I think not a lot of room in there but I thought it was load when I pout the summer house up. Hey ho.

Have a good day all.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2020, 04:23 PM
Good evening everyone.
Been very warm but very little sun.
Had to pop into town this morning, cards and wrapping paper.

Just booked a hair appointment for next Friday desperately need it cut shaped and thinned out.
Had to leave a £20 deposit though. Gorden said he has read about this. She did explain people have been booking then not turning up and worse not cancelling the appointment.
I can have it off the price or leave it as a rolling deposit. Also they are a new business, not as cheap as the one I have been using up till February. Still much cheaper than Essex I was paying these prices 7 years ago back in Essex.

Kazz fence sounds lovely so nice when hard work pays off and you are pleased with the colour.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2020, 06:56 PM
Lynn I should book in for the hair cut and thinned out as well however I am not a planner.

Painted the side entry gate the front garden side that meant the side gate was open which Gert thought was fantastic racing round the front and generally wagging her tail at passing people. Done the first coat and really chuffed tomorrow the 2nd coat which really gives it that zing/pop. I can recommend Ronseal Tudor Black Oak went for the + one which should give 5 years protection but will not leave it that long will make it an ongoing thing now quite enjoying it actually very rewarding. 8 panels down 8 to go.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Evening all
Kazz, my fence is bright blue!! I can't post pictures but I agree, that perfect colour for you sets things off perfectly!
Lynn, my cousin is self employed now, she books clients, they don't show up, next time they book with her, 50% deposit taken off their bill...my fella hasn't charged me a deposit so far but completely understand why he would charge if needed, likewise restaurants