Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good afternoon all.

Thought it was going to be a bit cooler today, but boy has it warmed up in the last hour.

Visitor numbers seem to have exploded this weekend so out for our walk very early before they all got up and headed into town.

Brenda, with my old bungalow, the agent's feedback was always that the drive was too steep. Eventually, our buyer came along who said the drive was nowhere near as steep as what she already had and she loved it because they could get 4 or 5 cars on it. What's a nightmare for one is utopia for another so don't give up hope.

The survey made me laugh though. one point was that they couldn't guarantee it wasn't damp because of the wallpaper. Our buyer rang us in a panic until I told her there wasn't any wallpaper at all in the bungalow as it was painted plaster throughout. I believe her surveyor got an earful for that

Yes expect the coast is popular now. Hope all is going well and how is Dave?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Afternoon everyone.
Very pretty dahlia, warm her to but not quite so bad as yesterday. We both slept on the sofas last night with the patio door open it got to 30 inside. Also had portable air conditioner on but it can be a bit noisy.

Got my bird feeding Kazz quite by accident, went to get some Birthday bits for Mark and Lauren later in the month and saw a nice one for 19.99 love the price as well as the station. Also bird food ordered yesterday turned up today and two new feeders.

brenda must be so frustrating for you but I think hang in there and possibly get another agent round to do a valuation. How long are you signed in for with this agent ?

Chris loads of caravans and camper vans on the roads today, guess they are all heading off for their holidays.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 03:22 PM
Lynn apparently 16 weeks. I must have missed that for some reason? Anyway will wait until possibly September to change if nothing happens before then. Fingers crossed it will.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 05:19 PM
It's clouded over now but still so very warm.

Dave is doing a bit better now Kaz, thanks. He's not right, but at least he isn't getting the crippling pain every few days now touch wood.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-08-2020, 06:01 PM
'evenibg all
Hot here but not as hot as yesterday, we didn't take the dogs yesterday but they had a nice walk today

Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Lynn apparently 16 weeks. Anyway will wait until possibly September to change if nothing happens before then.

Don't take it off the market until the stamp duty holiday finishes which is sometime in April next year I believe.

But do consider switching agents when your 16 weeks is up, they don't like it if you go to someone else, they might even say you can only go 'multi-agency' and they have to be one of them

Hope you all get a better nights sleep tonight Bye for now.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Dave is doing a bit better now

That's good to know.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2020, 07:38 PM
Glad Dave is doing better Chris.
All agents get you to sign up for a fixed time normally 3-4 months, do not do
multiple agency you end paying commission to the one who sells and the others want a cut for their time and marketing. Very expensive.
Hello Harvey.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2