good morning all

Pretty Dahlia to cheer you up

Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 04:14 AM
Oops just noticed forgot to put the date. It is Saturday 1st August

Good morning everyone

Do hope someone comes along a puts a good offer on your house Brenda. The housing market is very slow but things round here are beginning to move.

Forecast to be another lovely day although a little cooler than yesterday. Once dear son is up and gone to work will take Teazle out. Hopefully will get the hedge cut by the house this morning before the sun hits it.

Hope all are well and the four legged ones manage to find cool spots.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 05:15 AM
Very pretty. You were up late?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 06:05 AM
Morning Sue and all to follow. Not sure what to do really about house? Want to go but I get impatient. Told by agent that not a lot of buyers like terraced. Huh, so why are there hundreds of terraced houses built and sold? Just not this one. bg!! Have a good day everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 08:49 AM
Moyra don't you have the window open when you drive? Fresh air is good, kills the bugs.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Good afternoon all.

Thought it was going to be a bit cooler today, but boy has it warmed up in the last hour.

Visitor numbers seem to have exploded this weekend so out for our walk very early before they all got up and headed into town.

Brenda, with my old bungalow, the agent's feedback was always that the drive was too steep. Eventually, our buyer came along who said the drive was nowhere near as steep as what she already had and she loved it because they could get 4 or 5 cars on it. What's a nightmare for one is utopia for another so don't give up hope.

The survey made me laugh though. one point was that they couldn't guarantee it wasn't damp because of the wallpaper. Our buyer rang us in a panic until I told her there wasn't any wallpaper at all in the bungalow as it was painted plaster throughout. I believe her surveyor got an earful for that
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
good morning all

Pretty Dahlia to cheer you up

Lovely never grow dahlias' as they seem to be loved by eirywigs. My grandad used to grow them for shows as did his dad
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Oops just noticed forgot to put the date. It is Saturday 1st August

Good morning everyone

Do hope someone comes along a puts a good offer on your house Brenda. The housing market is very slow but things round here are beginning to move.

Forecast to be another lovely day although a little cooler than yesterday. Once dear son is up and gone to work will take Teazle out. Hopefully will get the hedge cut by the house this morning before the sun hits it.

Hope all are well and the four legged ones manage to find cool spots.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Hope the hedge is now cut and you are enjoying a nice cup of something
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 11:38 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning Sue and all to follow. Not sure what to do really about house? Want to go but I get impatient. Told by agent that not a lot of buyers like terraced. Huh, so why are there hundreds of terraced houses built and sold? Just not this one. bg!! Have a good day everyone.
Brenda do you get on with the agent they are working for you if they are dismissive maybe change agencies. They should be singing the houses praises even to you.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Moyra don't you have the window open when you drive? Fresh air is good, kills the bugs.
That made me smile someone got in my car and said you said you had "air-conditioning" I said I do a window. I loved my su roof cars....
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >