View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone, hot, hot, hot here today.

Awww brenda hope you don't need to take the house off the market.
Busy as always Kazz and you Sue.
Moyra anymore drives out ?
Harvey we chat over the park with some we meet and most seem aware. Paul and Beth and the children and dogs gone to France and my immediate neighbours no dogs, Graham rehomed his Spaniel recently.

Awful thing happened last Thursday I learnt yesterday a Lab pup was attacked by a bull breed , it's ok but has dreadful bite marks around it's throat. The police are involved and trying to find the owners.
Luckily the woman had her son with her and he managed after much wrestling to get the dog off their puppy.
I do not know her but know her neighbour who has a mature Lab.
Then today met the lady I know with the Frenchie. He is mad as a box of frogs but he went into freeze mode on seeing Dillon and she explained he had been attacked by a Doberman over the big park in our town. Lucky she had her friend with her.
He wasn't injured but is traumatised. Police again involved thing is this dog apparently attacks all the time she will not leash it and it has now bitten a child on it's hand not badly but not acceptable.
It has also attacked other dogs to. We will avoid that park but our park we walk early morning and this dog was over there late afternoon and hopefully the family will stay away if they have any sense.
It is all over our March discussion group and if they belong to it they must know they are being hunted.
Thing is we all have the description of the family and dog so we are are prepared and if we see them we can tell the Police when and warn them to keep their dog away.
Thankfully Gorden is around for walking with us till at least December.
If it came near Dillon it wouldn't know what had hit it.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Good morning everyone, Had a terrible night it was so hot I couldn't sleep. I did have a drive round the block yesterday Lynn just to keep the new battery topped up but it was too hot in there to stay in it very long.

That's bad about the puppy. That what frightens me when I go out with Amber.

Have a good day everyone and stay safe and well. God bless.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2