Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread. Wednesday, 29th July, 2020

Good morning all, I trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 06:41 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Well done Kazz on the fence painting.

Pleased Gary seems happy where he is Chris but sorry to read about the seizure.

Lovely morning here. Just about to take Teazle out. One load of washing on the line and another in the machine. Having my hair cut later this morning will be so nice feeling tidy again

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Another funny sunny then overcast day and the breeze is a bit chilly.

Hope you're feeling well Moyra.
Enjoy your haircut Sue I need to get mine trimmed, shaped and thinned out.Chris sorry to read Gary had a seizure but glad he is happy where he is.
Kazz well done on getting the fence painted.
griff sorry the tenants are now giving you trouble. I would put your mums health issues in that claim to sure that cannot of helped her.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Morning all and those to follow,
Been for my early walk and saw my lovely elderly lady with her lovely small dog called Tuppence and then saw a gentleman than I trained with his dog. Not heard a dickie bird from my email that I sent to my daughters partner. I would have thought with the 'standing' she has with the university and her having a doctorate her manners would have been good but obviously not. Makes one wonder.? Never mind have a good day all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Brenda, often educated people are some of the rudest you will meet! An acknowledgement would be polite though
Lynn, my nice neighbour has been out and looked, she said her and her daughter will struggle also, the whole lot will be going in the claim, my health, mums health, mine is documented at the drs and hospital... nevermind, it will all get sorted
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Good mid afternoon all.

Been to work all good. Tired today apart from rising at 3.30 to get to work for 5am no reason. LOL

Griff Hope all gets resolved for you have you spoken to the new tenants or is it better to leave well alone. I wonder if they simply told them that's your/our parking space and they really have not looked at the number. Never put down to malice what can be down to stupidity. LOL

Moyra May of missed it but are you driving out weekly?

Sue I really should book in at hairdressers given Boris is estimating a new surge in two weeks. ENJOY.

Lynn Have a nice day did you suss out a new bird table? how is your lad doing you said he was stressed and you were worried.

Chris Sounds like all systems go at your end getting bits and pieces sorted. Have you got new neighbours yet or has your neighbours bungalow not yet gone up for sale?

Brenda Sorry you have not had a reply but you never know sometimes these things take time.

However given your daughter has chosen not to contact you, did you think her partner would have some sway. Have to say it would be a brave/stupid partner that stepped in between my family and I let alone one of my parents and I.
Maybe the way forward would be bull in a china shop and just go to her house and take a bunch of flowers and simply speak. You had a great relationship previously so can't be broken so easily I hope.

Its a hard one hope you get a response. Do your daughters get on well if so could she "test the water so to speak" for you?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-07-2020, 12:51 PM
griff everything crossed it all gets sorted soon for you all.

Kazz Mark is doing ok he is stressed and worn down but he keeps going one thing both our boys have learnt is a good work ethic. I will always while on this mortal coil worry about them both.
He will get through it and takes no nonsense from management or customers, gets on well with his staff because he stands up for them if he feels they are being dealt a hard time.
No bird table sorted yet Kazz still looking. I'm a cheapskate.
Brother rang to tell us his licence is sported the one he has to keep reapplying for now he is over 70. Gorden helped him do it online Friday when they visited and he received the new one today.
He also told me off I got Margaret to take the money back left for me to do their shopping, he says he will get me back.
I still cannot warrant taking £150 + for my troubles and told him that.
I know they're grateful and that's enough and will do it again if the need arises.
Need to get my hair sorted to.
Love them both so much and so proud of them both to.
brenda do hope your daughter gets in touch couldn't imagine either of the boys not talking to me. My worst nightmare.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-07-2020, 02:13 PM
Just to brighten your day a bit
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2020, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Just to brighten your day a bit
And it has thank you.