Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 05:46 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday 28th July, 2020

Good morning all, trust you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. Have a good day, take care, stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 07:12 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Pleased to read that mum is now taking an interest in plants Kelly. How are you feeling now?

Lovely morning here so after a coffee will go and deadhead round the garden

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Morning all

If weather holds as the forecast suggests I will be fence painting if not as the sky suggests not sure.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 08:53 AM
I've been brave and walked to the shops. Haven't been down there since mid march. Didn't take mask or money. That's the next hurdle to face. have a good day peeps. Please keep your fingers crossed I hear back from my daughter or her friend.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2020, 09:03 AM
Good morning all bright and breezy here. Still waiting for an item for my camera it is comming via snail mail , so this time some time maybe, maybe not today

keeping out of the sun, better than any sun hat
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 09:42 AM
Morning
Mums doing really well, her right leg still isn't quite right but she's getting there! I am o.k...very very tired and according to my Dr, anaemic again so have some tests to do just to rule things out....I don't think there's much to it, but will do the tests he wants and go from there, have to repeat the blood test in 5 weeks so won't really know much until then. I don't like the feeling of getting up and feeling like I haven't had any sleep.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Afternoon Moyra, Sue, Kazz, brenda, Barry, griff and all to follow.
Warm and breezy here popped out in the car with Dillon earlier to a pt shop near Peterborough to get him weighed and some treats. He has lost 1.5 kgs since December now coming in at 64 Kgs.
He gets very tired now he raced to the pet shop when we got out of the car but the short walk to the garden centre on the same complex he struggled a bit. He was happy to get to the car and is now zonked out.
First time out for us since the masks became compulsory in shops, not as bad as I thought wearing one.

Happy fence painting Kazz, glad mums improving griff.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 02:20 PM
Good afternoon from a bright and breezy Skeg.

Went for our usual walk. Dave popped up to Gary's flat to take his clean washing up, put his call blocker back now we have sorted it, and check how many light shades he needs. Gary went up with him and he's so much more relaxed. He did have an absence seizure last night though. Lasted approx 3 minutes and no after-effects so that was good. Having the fit though was a bummer as it's his first that we've seen this year. I'm thinking he may be getting over-tired. I hope that's all it is.

Just bought a second hand UPVC door and side panel that we've kept our eye open for for a while now. The doors on the porch are shot and it would cost far more than the £85 we've to pay to replace them in wood. It does mean Dave will have to alter the frame though. The guy can't deliver until after 10th August as he's away at present, so it should just about coincide with the bathroom fitting which is good because it will keep Dave busy instead of telling the plumber how to do his job

So glad your mum is making such vast improvements Kelly. It must be such a relief. Now time to look after yourself x
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
I've been brave and walked to the shops. Haven't been down there since mid march. Didn't take mask or money. That's the next hurdle to face. have a good day peeps. Please keep your fingers crossed I hear back from my daughter or her friend.
I have crossed everything
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2020, 03:12 PM
I am happy to report all the one side of the garden fence now painted with two coats will have to keep my eye open for more as I think 3 coats would be stunning but two good. Have 2 full 5 ltrs and one half one left but need to do the other side of the fence and outside also changed my mind about making garden on that side as at the moment pavers no issues and just sweep clean. And the fence looks really good black sharp finish. well chuffed. My sister has visited today had a lovely chat odd we don't normally catch up, she has her hands full with my nephew. We have a family BBQ on Friday I think I am Gerts +1. To get Gert they need to invite me.

Also my Aunts headstone is back in place.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >