View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Oh dear Chris hope the strop eases off as the day goes on.
It might be that even the store didn't know till last minute there seems no rhyme or reason at the moment to most things. Very annoying I agree unless I was hearing from the side of the stores at the moment I wouldn't believe it, the total chaos that is reigning down upon them.
I hope you manage to source the item through your plumber, they do have other sources or being trade might have better luck and if a van to pick it up in even better.
From what Mark said it seems the tradesmen are doing better as I know his store sets aside items for the trades to try to keep them going to be able to work.
How terrible that accident lucky you had the dashcam footage lets hope it gets the person what they deserve.
I think the whole world has gone slightly mad to be hinest Chris regards everything and some peoples selfishness is showing up worse than before. this virus hit us all.
Always up early in the Summer Kazz.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

21-07-2020, 10:51 AM
had to get up early, the snoring kept me awake all night,but do I complain? No
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 11:11 AM
Naughty, naughty TW. Someone will be on bread and water today me thinks
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Sue / Barry

17 dogs were stolen from 'Five Ways Boarding' kennels recently (7 of them new born puppies)

But there's something not right here, the Police say the theft was between 3:45 and 6 pm

Surely you would never leave a kennels with no one around in the mid afternoon, surely you would have someone there if only to answer the phone.

I can't beleive the dogs (some of them at least) would not have barked if there was someone there they must have heard what was going on.

Now the owner of the kennels says he is selling the business

What do you think ? Is it normal for kennel owners to just leave the property with 20 dogs completely unattended (The thiefs left the puppies Mum and a couple of other dogs)

Something not right here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 12:56 PM
Sounds a bit suspicious to say the least.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 01:24 PM
These dogs were stolen on 9th July so they could be anywhere now. Hope the police check the local papers. A lot of these thefts went on when I was in dog training. One lady when in a shopping precinct nearly had her young puppy snatched from her arms? Dreadful. Fortunately her friend managed to intervene.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 03:47 PM
To give you all a laugh:
I stood looking at a carton of orange juice today for hours because it said concentrate. Bg!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Well, the afternoon has come and gone, but, unfortunately, the plumber hasn't. Ah well, I have another contact number for another plumber who says he'll come tomorrow afternoon. One thing's for sure, if the first guy can't keep an appointment to quote, I can't trust him to do the job.

On a brighter note, Gary seems a bit pleasanter today. Fingers crossed that it lasts
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 09:08 PM
Chris, how very annoying, I don't mind anyone needing to reschedule ( might annoy me a little at the time) but as long as they have the common courtesy to inform me of the delay...pretty much o.k by me. Pleased Gary has chilled a bit, maybe he will get a mate in the place he's at?
I have just had my repeat blood test today...I have no clue if the results will be any better or not but I am not going to worry about it, as long as I wake up and can get up every day that's o.k by me!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2020, 10:35 PM
God I hope not Kelly. It's bad enough worrying about him without adding a partner into the mix. His mood swings would make it impossible for anyone to live with him. I'm his mother and I couldn't live with him which is why he lives as independently as possible.

I have my fingers crossed your blood test comes back a lot better and Moyra's too when she has her repeats done.

Brenda that joke was very bad
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2