Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 06:00 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 20th July, 2020

Good morning everyone. I hope you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 07:51 AM
Morning all.

No work today so washing on line, bedding in machine, dog walked, crumpets and marmite with a lovely coffee partaken of; now considering the garden, as its such a lovely day I think. Going to take some photo's so when I move things later in the year I know what I want to move and why. To be honest one Hosta root looks very like another with no leaf and want to split a couple as well.

Gert has a check-up at the vets today for the perforated ear drum sure all is good last antibiotics taken today so see how we go.

Moyra No mention of the headache so hope you are back to fighting fit now.
Griff Hope you feel on the up today.
Lynn Have I missed it did you find a bird table?
Sue How did the cake turn out?
Chris Another week of settled in the flat one week closer. Enjoy the day.
Brenda Have you plans for today?
Losos Have a great day hope your feeling good.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 08:06 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow

Enjoy your garden planning Kazz

Cake turned out well and not sweet at all. Only problem was I had no silicone baking sheets so used normal baking paper and although I greased it, it still stuck to the bottom of each cake was difficult to remove. New baking sheets on order

Pleased your day with family went well Lynn.

Hope all is well with you Kelly

Lovely morning here. Teazle walked and washing, like you Kazz, on the line. Too wet to o anything in the garden as had a lot of rain yesterday afternoon/evening and I think overnight. Still the garden will be better for it.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely warm sunny day towels about to go in washing machine, dishwasher on 2nd go after yesterday's lunch and another load to go still.
We popped Dillon in the car and took him to his park we use to walk to he had a nice time there now had breakfast and sleeping.
No Kazz still looking I do find the prices of some of these things more than I care to pay. If Mark had the time I would ask him to make me one. He doesn't have much time and when he finishes work he likes to relax if he can. It was so good of him to take my suggestion on board and make the planter for Gorden.
I would happily pay Mark top dollar for whatever he made he does such a lovely job. A shame he couldn't make a living from it.

Kazz I have read a few times about young boys particularly having this condition but nobody knew. A couple of young boys died while playing football and another when we lived in Harlow died in his sleep again a keen sportsman. No indication whatsoever of the condition.
So so sad. Reminds us of how fragile life is and that we should if we can appreciate every day and days with family.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 08:55 AM
Morning everyone, after doing housework went for walk as I knew if I sat down I'd ache. So had a good walk and natter to a couple of friends now home and sitting with coffee and a book to read. Hope all is well with you all. Have a good day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2020, 09:52 AM
decided to give my Nikon camera and lens a tryout with a video this morning. unfortunately I can't post it or the link on here for some reason or other
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2020, 10:48 AM
I had a problem the other day Barry mine came up saying security token not detected or words to that effect.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 12:29 PM
Right been back out with Gert and popped into Sainsburys then came home and put a chicken in the oven as I have taken to doing of late if a whole chicken I remove the chicken legs and freeze ready for another meal cooking the crown and wings, this time with stuffing for a Sunday dinner on Monday.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2020, 01:45 PM
latest on our new apples trees. On one of them, we only left three to fruit
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2020, 01:54 PM
They have done very well. Apple pie?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >