Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 06:53 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 19th July, 2020

Good morning everyone. Hope you and your four legged friends are all in fine fettle. I had a good nights sleep but have woken up with a headache. Never mind it will go eventually. Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Good morning all.

Ahh that's a shame Moyra.

Just off for a walk with the mad one back in an hour or so.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 07:27 AM
Yes. but the good night sleep was worth it and a couple of Anadin should do the trick. I am feeling better already! Thanks.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 07:35 AM
Morning each and those to follow. Anyone else shop online with Tesco? I have just noticed that from August their delivery prices are going up for the priority slots. From £2 to £4.50 Dreadful especially as I have to have it delivered as have no transport. Ah well have a good day all. Off for my morning meander.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 08:49 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

You are a captain audience Brenda so easy to be exploited. I would have thought a small increase would be ok with the extra deliveries but no big company needs more profit I expect the rest will follow suite.

Hope headache soon gone Moyra.

Enjoy your meander Kazz

Nice here at the moment but have had a few drops of rain. Been busy trying out a new receipe for a polish cake. Looks ok and now in the fridge waiting until lunch time. Will let you know how it tastes. Fiddly to do but may be worth it.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Morning each and those to follow. Anyone else shop online with Tesco? I have just noticed that from August their delivery prices are going up for the priority slots. From £2 to £4.50 Dreadful especially as I have to have it delivered as have no transport. Ah well have a good day all. Off for my morning meander.
Ahh but by then you will of sold and found somewhere within a nice walk of a good shop.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 09:39 AM
Headache gone and car battery now on charge so I might get out for a drive later. I am not sure if Barry at the motor shop is open today because I really need to know whether the battery needs changing, I thought I had kept the receipt for when I bought it but the years go by so quickly. I have had this car for 10 years already. But it passed its MOT ok in May and I have already taxed and insured it so I should keep her running.

No answer from Barry so obviously not open!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 09:40 AM
Right as you can tell by the fact I am posting I am home. LOL Went further than I planned but very warm as we came home so paused under some shade. Dog now flat out. I am considering going out and continue painting the back car gates.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Headache gone and car battery now on charge so I might get out for a drive later. I am not sure if Barry at the motor shop is open today because I really need to know whether the battery needs changing, I thought I had kept the receipt for when I bought it but the years go by so quickly. I have had this car for 10 years already. But it passed its MOT ok in May and I have already taxed and insured it so I should keep her running.

Excellent idea Moyra try and make one day a week a drive out with Amber.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra, Kazz, Brenda and all who follow

You are a captain audience Brenda so easy to be exploited. I would have thought a small increase would be ok with the extra deliveries but no big company needs more profit I expect the rest will follow suite.

Hope headache soon gone Moyra.

Enjoy your meander Kazz

Nice here at the moment but have had a few drops of rain. Been busy trying out a new receipe for a polish cake. Looks ok and now in the fridge waiting until lunch time. Will let you know how it tastes. Fiddly to do but may be worth it.

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Ys do never heard of that watched MasterChef the other day and one of the desserts was Welsh cakes which I had heard of but never tempted me but those did.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >