Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2020, 05:58 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 12th July, 2020

Good morning everyone, nice bright morning again. I trust you and your four legged friends are all in good health. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.

Kelly hope you and your mum are doing ok. Lynn, hope Dillon is keeping ok.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2020, 06:26 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Another nice day. Taking eldest son home this afternoon after he has had his roast dinner Nothing else planned

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2020, 07:58 AM
Morning all

Beautiful morning here, hope everyone is good and I am just back from taking the dog out and washing in machine bit of gardening I think.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-07-2020, 08:01 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all to follow.
Lovely day here and we took Dillon in the car over to the Estover road park today. He wanted to go yesterday first time in a few weeks, it was getting warm and we had already had a scrape and dip on back right leg, so turned him around and came home via the roads near home.
We knew he would struggle before we reached the park and would not enjoy it then we had to get him home.
So today we drove him there and he loved it and we were out far longer than the last time we drove him there a week or so ago.
Must say he is perking up. He is getting a mineral and vit supplement, back on fish oil plus his previcox etc., in his home made diet in the morning and he has his dog food at tea time and he seems to be enjoying that again to.

Popped out yesterday looking for a bird table no luck reckon it will be an online purchase. Either way to expensive or shoddy made. Garden centres not to crowded and good social distancing, we did contemplate a getting a coffee and could of sta outside but at the moment we feel a step to far.
Thursday however as it is Gorden's Birthday and our Anniversary we have decided to book our afternoon tea Michael gave us for Christmas at the Ickworth hotel. Now that is back open.

griff hope things are going well with mum.
Moyra hope you are feeling better and Amber is doing ok.
Sue you do seem to do a lot of running about. Reminds me of when the boys were teenagers. Glad that bit is behind me.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2020, 01:43 PM
Afternoon all, have managed to have a half hour in the garden before next door appeared
Mums really trying with eating.. which is great
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
we have decided to book our afternoon tea Michael gave us for Christmas at the Ickworth hotel. Now that is back open.

I hope you enjoy your 'afternoon tea' at the hotel. If the weather is nice there are some good walks around what is left of the estate.

I expect you know it is now owned by the National Trust, prior to them buying it the estate was owned by that drug addict and waster the Marquis of Bristol who died about 15 years ago after having completely decimated the familly inheritance. His brother is now trying to restore the estate and invest in British companies and provide employment but he will not do it in his lifetime.

Our local rag had a story about the house needing a new roof and various other major works. I used to go to the annual wood festival there, was a good place to find traditional English timbers and they are now planting new trees to continue the supply in 50 or 100 years time.