Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Afternoon all.
Nice day here today sunny with a fresh breeze. Washing on the line old bird feeding pole cleaned and out the front for any takers.

Ha ha at Gert and the sparrow Kazz, was pleased to read her ear has haled nicely.
brenda Ollie was suspected Aspergillosis but he had so many other things going on we and the neurosurgeon decided not to do the invasive testing. Back then it was only a human medication to try to keep it under control (palliative) we received the prescription the day before we had to have him put to sleep due to all his other issues.
griff hugs.
Sue the custard tart sounds delicious I love custard tarts.
Chris no idea why but if it makes you happy then who are we to argue. Good luck with the building work tomorrow.

Re-writing Dillon's dairy regards his walking, stumbling scraping etc., putting it ll down neatly in a nice note book.
Started it in July last year now up to September last year almost another year to go.
We did a road walk today and had a big stumble just before home, he stopped to sniff at a hedge and as he walked away both back legs went down then his front left leg. He recovered quickly but looking very much like DM to me and I think he is more ataxic looking now when walking. Much shorter walks now though and very tired after.
Still a happy boy though cheeky eating well again after the heat in June. So we make memories and enjoy our time.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Kazz View Post
All systems go and glad Dave is feeling better, is he revisiting the doctors to get checked out?
He's still waiting for the hospital appointment Kazz, but with things still as they are, it could be quite a while yet and probably a few more prompts along the way
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon all.
Nice day here today sunny with a fresh breeze. Washing on the line old bird feeding pole cleaned and out the front for any takers.

Ha ha at Gert and the sparrow Kazz, was pleased to read her ear has haled nicely.
brenda Ollie was suspected Aspergillosis but he had so many other things going on we and the neurosurgeon decided not to do the invasive testing. Back then it was only a human medication to try to keep it under control (palliative) we received the prescription the day before we had to have him put to sleep due to all his other issues.
griff hugs.
Sue the custard tart sounds delicious I love custard tarts.
Chris no idea why but if it makes you happy then who are we to argue. Good luck with the building work tomorrow.

Re-writing Dillon's dairy regards his walking, stumbling scraping etc., putting it ll down neatly in a nice note book.
Started it in July last year now up to September last year almost another year to go.
We did a road walk today and had a big stumble just before home, he stopped to sniff at a hedge and as he walked away both back legs went down then his front left leg. He recovered quickly but looking very much like DM to me and I think he is more ataxic looking now when walking. Much shorter walks now though and very tired after.
Still a happy boy though cheeky eating well again after the heat in June. So we make memories and enjoy our time.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Good Lord Lynn I wonder if it was you and Ollie? was it nose bleeds? something in the back of my head ringing bells.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-08-2020, 04:38 PM
Ollie did have a couple of nose bleeds when he was released from the vet hospital Kazz. We weren't sure if it was the steroids or the Aspergillosis his neurosurgeon sent them details to the relevant dept., they said to err on the side of caution and say it was so to start medication.
Like I said unfortunately we never got to cash the prescription.
Could well of been me.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2020, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Ollie did have a couple of nose bleeds when he was released from the vet hospital Kazz. We weren't sure if it was the steroids or the Aspergillosis his neurosurgeon sent them details to the relevant dept., they said to err on the side of caution and say it was so to start medication.
Like I said unfortunately we never got to cash the prescription.
Could well of been me.
I have been racking my brains while at work trying to think if I can put this to another person but can't "picture" a person/name so it could well be you as I cannot put a face to your name. Would we be about 9/10 years or so ago now?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-08-2020, 05:29 AM
It was Feb 2011 I looked it up because of Zeta.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2