View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 11:50 AM
all of ours are in a draw atm - not displayed, onces we have decorated - we will put the special ones up. - If we put them all up we soon wouldnt have anyways walls left
Kerryowner
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 09:02 PM

Here is my wall hanging with rosettes sewn in place.

I took a few piccies as I'm not very good at taking photos.

I took this one and the one below so you can see the lovely Kerry Blue terrier ornaments a friend got me for Christmas. I had seen them advertised in a dog magazine but couldn't find them on the internet. I like the brass rail the wall hanging hangs from and I got red tassles to hang down each side to match the wall hanging background colour.

smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2011, 09:18 PM
that looks very effective (however I have to admit my next thought was "Thank God I do not have to dust that")!
venus_akita
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-08-2011, 09:48 AM
we don't have that many as yet as athena is only 10 months so we haven't been showing very long. i have a old canvas that i coverred in florisrty ribbon like a check board and i pin everything to that. including her match night awards (i know its alittle sad but i even get excited by those at the moment)
and all her kcgc rosettes.

Wozzy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-08-2011, 06:26 PM
I just keep them in a presentation folder and if I dont get a certificate to go with the rosette then I just print something out on the PC to slot in the sleeve to remind me where it was won and which category.
Mica
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-08-2011, 06:45 PM
I once went to a breeder's house and was so imp[ressed with the 20 X 16 board full of firsts.. that I wnated one just like it.. so that's where all my firsts go.. on the wall on a 20 x 16 framed board
Betsybullie
Dogsey Junior
Female 

24-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Betty & Beryls ( Mostly Bettys ) rosettes are on boards in the kitchen

SmokeyRabbit
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Our walls are covered with Rossettes and certificates even the ones from our golden retriever that died last year are still up, each rosette has the dogs name or rabbits name and caterogy written on the back, Companion showing is our hobby so whole family like to see the rossettes on the walls. Another idea is if your on [a social network] set up a page listing your dogs awards and scan in photos of them if possible.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Wow - those displays are great - I need to visit a few more novelty shows I think before I can have a display board up - looks a bit silly just two.

I love the idea of recycling but then I don't have anything other than a picture to show for it and I'm attached to them already

I'll think of something - but send me some more pics of your displays - they're awesome
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Originally Posted by SLB View Post

I love the idea of recycling but then I don't have anything other than a picture to show for it and I'm attached to them already
You have the dog "to show for it"
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >