Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
My GSDs have all been extremely different. The ones who have been brought up with children have been good with children. I wouldn`t like to answer for ones who haven`t. Things like `good with cats / kids etc` depends very much on the dogs` experience and training, not anything they`re born with IMO. I agree that this would be too subjective. We all have experience of a small sample of dogs, only.
However - grooming needs, health tests advised, original purpose, possible traits, yes. I think it could be a good idea, but the questions need to be more considered. There`s one in the monthly dog magazine isn`t there?
i agree with this post.

health tests,grooming etc yes....but good with children,cats and alike.... no!!
Rolosmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2011, 11:57 AM
I think it is a good idea, cos it seems from the comments I get on springers my two as pet dogs are definitely different to the experience others have of the dogs and that is from other owners and friends of owners.

So i think it is a good idea to see other real experiences of their idea of their dog.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2