Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2011, 06:08 PM
gorgeous!!!! my fav sbt colour

o/t.... can we see a pic of your art work? (if thats ur arm in one of the pics )
Shokkz
New Member!
Male 

14-06-2011, 05:36 PM
haha sure, is there a section i can upload them to or shall i do it in this thread?
Tupacs2legs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2011, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Shokkz View Post
he is around 7 monthes old, not to stocky as yet, but i dont think blue staffs get as big as other staffys anyway, either way, hes on tuna (as he loves it!) =]
i know some really chunky blue guys...anyway hes far too young to be 'stocky' he wont start filling out till 18 months onwards

are you only feeding him tuna?

Originally Posted by Shokkz View Post
haha sure, is there a section i can upload them to or shall i do it in this thread?
lol thats up to you here or its own thread in the 'non dog chat bit' either is fine to me
Shokkz
New Member!
Male 

14-06-2011, 06:24 PM
i didnt mean to come across as the only reason i want him is to be stocky and big, as i know some chavvy owners who have them and that is the only reason they have them is to make them big etc. not my thing! haha,

but no, i got him on the dry stuff, tuna and some red meats now and again, he LOVES the tuna though!

il upload the pics of my tattoo in the off topic thread
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2