Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 09:35 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 27th October, 2020

Good morning everyone, hope you and your four legged friends are all ok. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Good morning Moyra and ll who follow

Horrible here raining quite hard. Took Teazle out earlier and got caught in the start of it

Hope all are well

Have a good day and stay safe
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue. Yep grotty here as well. Just the day for packing. Three weeks tomorrow and counting. Have a good day everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 11:21 AM
Good morning all

Wet and quite cold here to be honest will have to switch the heating on for my mornings. Brrrrrrrrrrrrr is my message.

Out with Gert again in a moment and then return first time ever an amazon item. And try and hopefully collect another one from the post office sorting centre.

Just popped stuffed chicken thighs into the oven for a nice week day roast lunch.

Have a good day all I am off to get wet and muddy I think along with my dog. LOL

Thinking of making my own Christmas door wreaths for the family and of course for the cemetery this year.

Have two lovely holly trees in the garden as well as some nice evergreen plants.

Just need to order the frame work florist wires and maybe some pinecones will keep my eye out for bits of twigs/wood etc and will make my own orange slices.

Am drying some lavender and rosemary from the garden at the moment in the summer house and hope the ones still in the garden hold up until I am ready for a nice bit of scent. Have not made for quite a few years.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Good morning all (just).

A bit drizzly and very cold here this morning. Town is packed. Never seen it so busy in October. Roll on the end of half-term.

The hand-made wreaths are a wonderful idea, Kazz. Something I fancy, but my front door is inside the garage so it would really be a bit of a waist of time putting one up.

It's a bit like being pregnant, Brenda. The last few weeks don't half drag and you can't wait to get it over and done with so you can enjoy the rewards . The worst is the packing. It's guaranteed you'll pack something and then find you need it before the move so have to unpack the full box to get at it
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Oh the pain. all trundling along nicely so tomorrow out to lunch hopefully with my friend Margaret.