View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Gordon {my son} had seen a bit of this thread earlyer on and said,,,,Are you mental,,, he said if I were to take one of the dogs out and one of my mates seen me god knows where I would land,,, being as his name is gordon, a few of his mates call him G,,, said as GEE rather than saying Gordon,, so they may see him form a distance and shout,,, HAW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GEE, bla bla bla, but he siad if the dogs were trained to that he would take off and be swung from right to left,,, I must admit I did have a giggle at the thought,,,,lol
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
Gordon {my son} had seen a bit of this thread earlyer on and said,,,,Are you mental,,, he said if I were to take one of the dogs out and one of my mates seen me god knows where I would land,,, being as his name is gordon, a few of his mates call him G,,, said as GEE rather than saying Gordon,, so they may see him form a distance and shout,,, HAW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GEE, bla bla bla, but he siad if the dogs were trained to that he would take off and be swung from right to left,,, I must admit I did have a giggle at the thought,,,,lol

Ummmm no.... left to right LOL

(Gee is Right,, Haw is left!)
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

06-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally Posted by Gina&Jaz View Post
Does it make a lot of difference which arm you use to direct them in left and right? Only, I can't seem to get my head around right arm for left and left arm for right. !
From what I can gather, it helps for agility, as if you are turning to the left, it is your right shoulder that turns the furthest, and to the right it is your left shoulder, so from that point of you, you are not only teaching left and right commands, but also strengthening the body language side, so that they will be more switched on by where you are going.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2007, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Louise13 View Post
Ummmm no.... left to right LOL

(Gee is Right,, Haw is left!)
GEE WIZZ its hard eh,
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3