Female 

28-08-2007, 06:56 PM
Well Done
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
i would love to have a go at a fun show, my lot would prob demolish the course except kaos, who is of course angels breath and can do no wrong,,,,they may walk with half the jumps eg the tyre,,,,tis what I use as rotty toys, lol
You're welcome to join our ABC Agility team . There was a Rottie competing in the large agility classes on Saturday. He/she looked quite good.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
I think Molly did very well at whatever level the show was at!

How about we get an ABC agility team together?! That would be fab! And I like the sound of "Dogsey Scottish Agility Team"!
That's a great idea Nicola . We've got Molly for the Small classes , Missy and Roxy for the Medium so we just need a Large dog to be complete. One of Shona's Rotties ? Anyone else ?
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Hearty congratulations!:smt041
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Have a look at this site, Shona:

http://www.agilityeye.co.uk/diary/2007-show-diary.htm

I think with regards to the breed showing, it was at Champ level, but the agility was an Open show.

I'm not sure at all on this one, but I think for the Champ agility shows, you have to qualify first to go to them....Maybe Patch could help us on this one? I'd be interested to know myself.

I see Broxburn have an Open show in October, and Gleniffer have one in November. I think I may try for them.

No, an Open Agility is`nt counted as a Champ show because of the breed showing, its independant of that :smt001

I have been to an Open agility show which also had a companion show and Obedience competition but the agility had to be entered in advance as usual, people there purely doing the companion show or Obedience could`nt just enter the agility on the day if they wanted to give it a try - but the agility competitors could do the Obedience and companion show - an agility club had put on the show and offered the other activities as `extras` :smt001

Some companion shows do have agility displays and an opportunity to have a go [ usually under instruction / assistance from the club providing the display ], but its rare for a set up like that to have competitive agility as such for the general public to enter if they just fancy it on the day.

All About Dogs in Brentwood usually have a pay on the day ring but its not so much a competition as a chance for people to warm up before a run or for people to have a go for fun, [ with guidence for safety ], but I don`t think that ones ever been done as a competition ring.
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7