View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2009, 10:23 PM
in the main its all classes, we have our set times for classes with dogs of the same level as us and carol teaches us, she is always pushing us on and giving us new things to try
sometimes if there are no shows on on a weekend then some of the classes have a turn up and train sesh and also some of us get together to hire out some of the barns

as for the social we are deff working on it
everyone is dead supportive at shows, i havent done a two day one yet but i know many of the sunday runs suffer from handler hangovers and during the day there is always someone rustling up tea and sarnies
we are also planning nights out in glasgow soon

do you compeat?
Vorlich Lad
Dogsey Junior
Male 

16-04-2009, 06:51 AM
No, I dont compete. But I am hoping to in the future.
The thing is I have heard that there is a cost of about £50 - £60 per dog to go through the beginners course.
However I have been doing agility for fun with my three main dogs for four years and they know how to go over jumps, through tunnels etc. does everyone regardless of ability start at beginners?
Can you give me an estimate of the costs?
megsmum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Where I train you are assessed for a few weeks before being allocated a suitable class. As for cost we pay £4.50 per hr for a group session (maximum 6 dogs) which I think is about the going rate. Good luck! It is definitely addictive.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4