Our sister sites
Ollies mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2013, 09:16 PM
I grew up with a dad who only ate certain things

chips,l,roast potatoes,lamb chops,mushy peas,r,cheese on toast,fried cheese
never any other veg or fruit
cant remember anything else so that was what I was mostly given -which has left me very fussy about trying anything else
My favourites are
roast potatoes-with mint sauce -fresh mint from the garden( have loads of pots in the garden)not the stuff in jars which I hate.

Cadburys creme eggs-
I gave chocolate up for Lent when I was about 10 and my mum used to buy one or two every week from the local shop-she never told me this

The shopkeeper ended up asking her how many kids she had!!!!!
She gave them all to me on Easter Sunday and Ive been addicted ever since.
Have to confess that Ive had 4 already!!!!

And on a healthier note-peppers-red ,orange ,red whatever raw in stir fries ,on sandwiches-love them
and cabbage-dark green.

Maureen
Twigs
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Chocolate, chocolate and chocolate! Also love the liquorice and blackcurrant sweets.

Love eggs fried, boiled, scrambled, especially served with chips.
Pringles I love, and there ad is very true "once you pop you can't stop"

Healthy things I enjoy are nectarines and favourite veg is spring greens. Love veggie meals and love beans too but my IBS won't let me have too much of those!
Oh and fresh crusty WHITE bread toasted with marmalade! I used to love this with cheese but again my IBS plays up if I have cheese now I really miss it!
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-01-2013, 11:31 PM
chocolate ice cream, werthers caramel hard candy, peanut butter with grape jelly sandwich on soft white bread.
kimberleythomas
Dogsey Junior
Female 

17-01-2013, 04:48 PM
I am more of a savory girl cheese I love. When I was breast feeding the twin I was addicted to kitkat chunky caramel 3-4 a day I fed them for 15 months I was a bit chunky mysefl by the end. Not touched one since.
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2013, 01:30 AM
Bacon ... im a real bacon junkie , bacon butties , bacon with noodles , bacon with salad , ive even had bacon and octopus before now , and they go quite well together believe it or not... infact I cant think of one savoury dish bacon wouldnt go with
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5