Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-07-2015, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Musher View Post
"OH" I see. OK. I can kind of relate.
Thank you for the translation. I will look up metaphor and homily.
I see you are still actively feeding raw.
But I see why people would decide to feed commercial now. Easier. a way more expensive but easier.
Someone said something about that earlier, wondering about me now feeding "commercial".
My "tools of forage" 1 trusty rusty old 10HP Johnson outboard and other foraging and tools of survival, were all stolen. Imagine, right from my front yard. I guess that's what I get for stealing gas when I was a kid. It took 45 years but did catch up to me.
Now a "real job" this summer is necessary, so I can replace my stolen articles, so I can do some real work.

Ya nightmare. I sure agree. It takes me a lot of work to compose.
The Iditarod, I'm not sure. I don't do the Iditarod. There were some bad weather moments though I hear. On the learning road forever, I watch it for diet hints and training hints. I like seeing pictures and news clips of the dogs as well as to watch to see who has the fastest, toughest, strongest, best looking dogs.
Sorry to hear this Musher - I guess thieving exists even in the remoter parts of the world, but your acceptance is very charitable of you!!

Your english is fine - I love your posts, they make me think and make me laugh!

Yeah, I'm still raw!! Ben cannot tolerate anything else - even cooked meat if fed constantly will give him the runs. He thrives on his diet of raw meat and bones. It's way cheaper than commercial as well.

Take care now x
Baloo
New Member!
Male 

09-04-2016, 10:59 PM
I have been using V dog when I found the longest living dogs were vegetarian. He seems to like it and acts healthy.
Page 56 of 56 « First < 6 46 53 54 55 56