View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gilli and jago
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-07-2010, 03:51 PM
don't know if you are sorted yet but i've got stuff from www.smartagilityequipment.com before.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2010, 09:15 PM
As mentioned - the kids play tunnels are great I got mine from the early learning centre for a tenner & Tilly loves it - even the cat sits in if nobody's around - the rest I just balance poles on 2 bricks so they are not high.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2010, 10:01 AM
I got a kids tunnel for Ben for abour £5 from asda - and you can make it into a kind of chute tunnel (the one with a soft end) by letting a towel hang over the end slightly and slowly more and more until her is eventually pushing it up

Jessiejumps on ebay are pretty good for agility equipment

But like others have said, I would wait and build up your working with him and handling

Things like you can teach him to go round a cone or a pole, then send him from a greater and greater distance so he gets used to running out to something - I do it in the park sending the dogs round trees and lamposts

Get him used to walking on different surfaces, even slightly wabbly ones

teach some back end awareness tricks - like having poles or a ladder on the ground so he walks over them and clicking and treating for lifting his back feet over the poles

tricks are useful too - spins left and right, walking backwards, instant stops and downs
all get his used to using all of his body and listning to you when excited
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2