Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
Completely apropos of nothing at all, I was wondering if a CC would be more comfortable and warner in a neoprene coat/suit and do they make them?
I like the image that conjures up - a CC in a surf wetsuit - and I reckon it would look good!
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
How much training do you do with him? Often it helps to mentally stimulate them and they calm down afterwards.

rune
training wise, i do try but not too well he takes a while to pick things up, has a mega short attention span, and will find something, no matter what, that is more interested in you, or he will completely ignore you and not even acknowledge his voice.

Originally Posted by DevilDogz View Post
Ours get walked no matter the weather, and them that wont wear a coat they go without. we try and give an hour and half at least, mostly two hours - but then we dont have a set routine. Mace gets taken out again later by himself.
i dont see the point in dragging daph out in the rain. she doesnt enjoy the walk at all, head down, dawdling along, and generally looks miserable the whole walk, she wont run about, she doesnt sniff at things or anything. the normal route i walk with them is an hour, which i do every day, they also get a road walk when i remember which is about half an hour. i could walk them for longer, but there arent many places round here, and it gets boring going the exact same place twice in a day.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2