Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ndidi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-03-2014, 09:39 PM

Sat Nav help

HI
I have had a Garmin nuvi for 8+ years. My brother bought it for me as I have got such an awful sense of direction I never managed to end up at his house I always got lost in the one way system. Even though he lived there for 4 years
Anyway I was getting on great with it but the soft wear has given up and I need a new one otherwise I won't be able to get places. I can get to places near me but need one to go and visit my brother and to find new places, He has now moved but I still can't get there without a sat nav and had to give up last visiting last sunday when mine gave up. Who knows where I would have ended up!!

So I am looking for a new garmin nuvi sat nav as I am used to them and hate changing tech.

This is the sat nav I have now it is a garmin nuvi 200 limited edtion pink. See link below which is hopefully allowed.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Garmin-nuv...item417d7b27dc

Does anyone have a new ish garmin and is it any good? I am looking to buy one but want to know from someone who has one if they are any good.

I was looking at the garmin nuvi 42?
But mostly I want what I had before but newer and working.

Also I have got google maps as an app on my iphone at the moment but I can't seeem to get it to say where I am or what to do it just shows a map and directions. Is that all google maps do or can you get a live feed kind of thing with it. My brother said to try them whch is why I am asking.

Thanks for any one who can help.

Ndidi aka Sally